i have an issue with my case

Go to solution Solved by thrasher_565,
8 hours ago, 024ilif said:

there are 2 usb on the case but only one on the mb

25B71CBF-2EDD-4307-B5D3-782020CC06B1.jpeg

what connector dose the case have its big right?

ya it has one big usb 3.0 connector that feeds 2 ports on top of the case you only need one mb header

ST204.jpg

before buying the Sharkoon tg4 RGB i would like to ask something about the front panel.

My case on the front panel has 2 usb 3.0 type A while my motherboard (MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWKonly provides 1 usb 3.0 type A header. I'm asking if the case provides a single cable for both 3.0 usb type A to be plugged in to the only usb 3.0 type A header on my motherboard or do I have to buy it separately?

thank you

10 hours ago, 024ilif said:

before buying the Sharkoon tg4 RGB i would like to ask something about the front panel.

My case on the front panel has 2 usb 3.0 while my motherboard (MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWKonly provides 1 usb 3.0 header. I'm asking if the case provides a single cable for both 3.0 usb to be plugged in to the only usb 3.0 header on my motherboard or do I have to buy it separately?

thank you

there a big usb 3.0 on the mb can do 2 or 4 usb 3.0  smaller witch is what the aio will have

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

10 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

there a big usb 3.0 on the mb can do 2 or 4 usb 3.0  smaller witch is what the aio will have

8 hours ago, 024ilif said:

what connector dose the case have its big right?

ya it has one big usb 3.0 connector that feeds 2 ports on top of the case you only need one mb header

ST204.jpg

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Each USB 2 or 3 header on the board can feed two USB ports of that type. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

On 5/16/2022 at 4:28 AM, 024ilif said:

I'm asking if the case provides a single cable for both 3.0 usb type A to be plugged in to the only usb 3.0 type A header

Yes.

Usually the mobo has a special socket and cases come with 1 cable to connect there and that feeds both USB ports on the front

This is the front panel USB cable