6650xt vs 6700xt

Bombastinator

Gpu benchmark (which notoriously sucks) has the 6600xt beating the 6700xt by a wide margin and has no 6650xt specs at all. This strikes me as highly unlikely, but it is very possible that the 6650xt is nearly as fast as a 6700xt. I just don’t know.  Is there someplace better I should be looking? (Yeah yeah I know: anywhere.  Not the point though.  Is there another 6650xt vs 6700xt head-to-head?)

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

10 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Gpu benchmark (which notoriously sucks) has the 6600xt beating the 6700xt by a wide margin and has no 6650xt specs at all. This strikes me as highly unlikely, but it is very possible that the 6650xt is nearly as fast as a 6700xt. I just don’t know.  Is there someplace better I should be looking? (Yeah yeah I know: anywhere.  Not the point though.  Is there another 6650xt vs 6700xt head-to-head?)