Anyone else that experiences this?

HexaGuy

Hi guys. After spending the whole day (or most of the day) inside, or staring at a computer screen, does the world seem...surreal to you? This has happened to me a couple of times already, even doing things like playing piano where I stare at black and white keys for over an hour. Everything seems like a dream...whatever I touch, I see, I feel, just seems unreal. Even as I'm typing this, I feel surreal. Hope I'm not the only one on this large community that experiences this.

Have a good night/day,

HG

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

Nope, but I go outside on rare occasions. :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Go see a doctor, right now.

Extended sessions past 24hrs with no sleep are not healthy

I have found that sometimes when I play a dialogue intensive game like Mass Effect for a while when I go to talk with my family it feels like a conversation in the game

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Yeah, but I kind of like it. It's incredibly relaxing; and it often follows long periods of stress, so it feels welcome. It's kind of a similar feeling to how a really high fever messes with your head and puts everything around you in slowmotion.  ^_^

Cheers,

Linus