Breaker blew and now when i startup my pc it’s distorted

Tradekillsc

The distortion goes away once it’s booted but I’m afraid it’s messed up my pc. It glitches on games randomly and I’m wondering if the problem messed up the whole pc.

9604D2FE-C633-481C-912C-7240BE2BB6B7.jpeg

make sure to check if this only happens on the monitors you were using when the breaker blew, or if it happens with all monitors! you might have only damaged the monitors, which is less problematic than a damaged gpu or something!

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

No the monitor is fine, when everything loads past that point it works but it’s glitchy. I played league of legends and it’s glitchy when it definitely shouldn’t be. Before this i never had a problem. What do you think it could be?

I would start with the RAM. If you have more than one stick in machine, pull all but one and reboot, then rinse and repeat switching sticks. Easiest to troubleshoot first, ram can do what you are seeing, and is most likely damaged component. See if your screen issue goes away. If you have some compatible ram in a different machine and the preceding steps didn't uncover the issue, put in at least one known good stick from that machine and try again. Next step would be to change out the GPU and see what happens...if issue persists after those two steps, MB is borked, the southbridge chipset likely took a spike. UPS, even a tiny one, will protect you against this better than a surge protector.