How to use Verizon g3100 as base station and net gear nighthawk ac1900 R7000 as a repeater?

Dynamicace

Put simply is there a way to use my verizon g3100 as a base station and have a nighthawk as a repeater? I’m looking to setup pcvr with internet on a computer that has absolutely no way it can connect to the Verizon unit it would be cheaper to buy a $5000 mesh system.  

If it is possible could you please link to a guide that covers these models? I see where to setup the nighthawk as a repeater but it broke when I tried that. Took an hour to get the thing to reset. So it’s not as simple as disabling security and dchp and entering the mac address of the base station and creating a unique IP. I did nothing to the Verizon unit but there’s barely any options. No option similar to the nighthawk where I would have put in the nighthawk MAC address.

my desktop also have a wifi card in it. If that could be used to get internet then rebroadcast that out via lan to the nighthawk then that would also work… I think. As the goal is PCVR.

Currently it works but on my desktop I have to select internet and no VRor VR and no internet. Based on which router I connect to.