Need help with fan configuration

Need help with fan configuration and set up. Building in hyte y60, motherboard is rog strix b550-f, aio is nzxt kraken z73. I have 8 be quiet light wings. 3 of the fans on radiator.

Light wings come with argb hub but not fan hub. Motherboard has 5 available fan headers and 1 aio pump header.

I figure I need a fan hub or two to power all of them along with configuring the rgb.

Any help or suggestions for hub choice or alternatives would be greatly appreciated.

The Krakens usually come with a fan splitter, at least the X73s I installed have. It splits the three PWM fans used with the radiator into one PWM connector for the motherboard. I would think the Z73 should come with one as well. The fan connector coming off of the Krakens pump will plug into the Pump AIO header and the fans connected to the radiator will plug into the CPU Fan header using the splitter. The remaining five fans will need to be plugged into the board, really all you would need is another PWM splitter just a two to one and you'll have enough for all of the fans. You could do a hub if you want but you wouldn't need to and a single PWM fan splitter is much more inexpensive than a hub.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |