Amd RSR Hertz

bep1995

Hello !! Yesterday I ordered a new monitor (asus vp229he) to replace my old 19 inch lg l194wt. My question is about amd rsr. To use rsr I must drop the resolution but I don't know what resolution I must use to be able to to enable 75hz which must be 16:9 obviously. I want to use a custom one from amd settings (1477x832) which is equal to fsr ultra quality. Can I use this with 75hz or I will stuck to 60hz when use rsr ?? Currently I have the rx 550 so I can't test it but I will upgrade next month to an rx 6600/rx 6600xt. Here's a picture from the monitor manual about supported resolutions.

Screenshot_20220426-213731~2.png

RSR will output to your native resolution, so it runs at 1080p75hz, upscaled from whatever res you select. You can't use a resolution that's not listed in the game settings, so adding a custom res to the AMD driver won't help.

I test it on my current monitor and it worked. Native resolution is 1440x900 and I added in radeon settings 1360x850 and I was able to choose this resolution on games and also on windows settings. About rsr, when you lowering resolution in game settings you can also choose and different hertz, if I choose for example 1600x900 and don't let me choose 75hz the output it will be indeed 1080p but the hertz I think it will be 60hz right ??