classification of sound units from one jack

EnviL

Hi, so i bought a new pc (MB: asus tuf b550 wifi plus-(anything else poitless)).I also got speakers-[Ballista Unity - GS310] which got, 2 satellites, subwoofer and Control Box... Every part i connected to control box from which comes out one 3.5 mm jack. The problem is, that i've tried to connect that 3.5 mm jack from control box to motherboard, but each 3.5 mm port are for different parts of speaker setup. It basically means, if i connect that one jack into hole for example for front speaker. it makes my second speaker and subwoofer offline and it only uses that one satellite for left and right speaker. Any tips how to fix this to my whole speaker setup beign active? Thanks!

Perhaps this is a reading fail, but don't you have:

• One 3.5 mm to RCA wire, going from the Line out on the PC / motherboard to the control box (audio in ports).
  • Then RCA cables from the Control box to your speakers (satellites and subwoofers)

You can change audio assignments in either the bios or Windows.  Ideally you would plug your speakers right into the mobo to take advantage of the 5 or 7.1 modes. But selecting just "speakers" on the out in windows you should be able to get sound to everything through your one 3.5mm jack. 

14 hours ago, Heliian said:

You can change audio assignments in either the bios or Windows.  Ideally you would plug your speakers right into the mobo to take advantage of the 5 or 7.1 modes. But selecting just "speakers" on the out in windows you should be able to get sound to everything through your one 3.5mm jack. 

Yes i changet it before to speakers in asus realtek audio, matter fact it won't work at all. And as you sadi, it will be solution to connect it right into mb, but it has RCA wires 😞