Small cases for mid range gaming pc

AncientPistol

I am planning to build a mid range gaming pc (12400F+3060). I want to use mATX motherboard and ATX PSU because going small form factor gets expensive, but would still like to keep the pc reasonably small. Any recommendations for small, budget friendly cases that works well with air cooling?

I don't care about RGB or TG side panels. Looks don't matter as long as the performance and reliability is good.

Meshify c mini?

Versa h15 if you wanna go super cheap. Does need fans so get a 5 pack of arctic p12's

1 hour ago, AncientPistol said:

I am planning to build a mid range gaming pc (12400F+3060). I want to use mATX motherboard and ATX PSU because going small form factor gets expensive, but would still like to keep the pc reasonably small. Any recommendations for small, budget friendly cases that works well with air cooling?

I don't care about RGB or TG side panels. Looks don't matter as long as the performance and reliability is good.

Go with Lian Li's Q58 (for mini-ITX form factor: black or white - up to you). And put Noctua (either original color or their chromax.black.swap - up to you) cooling system, for your CPU cooler, intake and exhaust fans. You'll not regret it. I promise you.

DSC_2159_c.jpg

NH-L9x65

Suggestion: If you can, get a 12500 or 12600 rather than a 12400F. Cost is not huge of a difference. Those are better 12th gen i5 if you are not into overclocking. And a non-F version gives you some troubleshooting advantage compared to those cpu without iGPU. For practical reasons. Best bang for the buck. Personally, I have a 12500. Great CPU performance with unbelievably better thermals.