Upgraded Ram - Now keep getting BSOD

Help!

I originally had Corsair Vengence Pro - 2x8gb/3600Mh

i added 2 more sticks of ram - same specks.

so now I have 32gb/3600mh (4x8)

I keep getting BSOD unless I turn of D.O.C.P and don’t run it at 3600 so now I’m stuck running at 2133 or something.

MOBO - ROG X570-F

CPU - AMD 5800X

GPU - MSI Suprim X 3080

PSU - H1000X

RAM - 32gb (4 x 8) 3600Mhrz

I’ve had many error codes so I honestly don’t remember them but they change each time and the system doesn’t stay running for longer than 5mins and the Windows “encounters a problem and needs to restart”

but it just ends up being in a loop doing this until I turned of DOCP and just had it running Auto at 2133.

did I do something wrong? I honestly though it was just a “slot in and go” situation

Not all ram runs at their rated speed which is dumb because its considered "overclocking" for the rated speed they put. Try turning on DOCP but changing the mhz from 3600 to around 3200? If no BSOD after a game move it up to 3400 so on and so forth. I have had this same issue as well and its very frustrating 

It should be a slot in and go situation.

Let's test your ram sticks.

You need an application called memtest. There's a usb bootable version and a x64 windows program. USB version is better but the windows version is much simpler to run and test.

Remove your old ram. Keep only stick in the slot and run memtest without DOCP. Then turn on DOCP. If everything is fine, you should get 0 errors in memtest.

Continue with other stick.

Rinse and repeat with every stick of ram individually. If one of the sticks of ram is bad you'll have to RMA it

Then put them in pairs of two and test again. If still you see no errors. Then put them all in and test again. Now you should definitely see some kind of an error. At this stage if you get no errors at the default but errors with DOCP try downclocking or increasing the voltage.

• CPU
    r5 5600x
  • Motherboard
    Arous b550 pro ac v1
  • RAM
    Tcreate 32gb ddr4 3600 cl18
  • GPU
    1660 super
  • Storage
    SN570 1tb
  • PSU
    Corsair CX750