exciting upcoming games

What upcoming games are you guys looking forward to? I personally am more excited for "the crew" than i ever have been for a game.

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

dork souls 2 for pc?

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

dork souls 2 for pc?

Interesting that sounds very interesting I assume you mean Dark Souls xD. and me personally Watch Dogs and AC Unity or whatever its called.

Interesting that sounds very interesting I assume you mean Dark Souls xD. and me personally Watch Dogs and AC Unity or whatever its called.

ya dont say :P

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Watchdogs

MGS Ground Zero

The Division

Wolfenstein

H1Z1

Batman: Arkham Knight

Assassins creed Unity

Fallout 4

Borderlands pre-sequel

Far cry 4

Star Citizen

The Order 1886

The witches 3

Star Wars Battlefront

Oops, forgot Kingdom come: Deliverance. Check that ish out.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Star Wars Battlefront 

Borderlands pre-sequel

Fallout 4

Destiny

Halo 5

Fable Legends

Yah!

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

To be honest, the only one that excites me right now is Star Citizen.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

BorderlandsPS and Star Citizen (I don't want to play, but rather just watch(speaking of which, @Slick, I expect some livestreams out of you :D)) 

Half Life 3

Carbon Fire ITX PCCPU: i7-4770K@3.8Ghz GPU: Asus GTX 660 Cpu Cooler Corsair H80i Mobo: Asus Maximnus VI Impact RAM: Corsair 16gb 1600MHz PSU: Corsair CX500 Modular SSD: 2x120gb HDD: Seagate 2TB Keyboard:Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G700  Case Modded Bitfenix Prodigy

ya dont say :P

Well there could be some kind of indie game called Dork Souls :P 

Witcher 3, Witcher 3, Witcher 3, Witcher 3, Witcher 3, Witcher 3, Witcher 3, Witcher 3, Witcher 3, Witcher 3, Witcher 3, Witcher 3, Witcher 3, Witcher 3, Witcher 3, Witcher 3, Witcher 3, CyberPunk 2077, GTA V PC so I can start modding it. Watch dogs and h1Z1 could be cool, the forest, battlefront (as long as dice dont fuck it up) and wolfenstien i am looking forward to it going on sale because i dont think it looks that good. Oh yeah I nearly forgot Witcher 3.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

What upcoming games are you guys looking forward to? I personally am more excited for "the crew" than i ever have been for a game.

Arkham. Freaking. Knight.

Watch_Dogs

Tomb Raider sequel (unannounced, but Square Enix said it was 'well into development')

Alien: Isolation (if I'll be able to make it through!)

Splot- by the devs of Trine/Trine 2, it's an iPad game that's been in development for a long time.

Super Meat Boy on iOS. The devs promised it a while ago, and I'm still waiting :(

The Division

The next Lego game. Always fun to run around a smash stuff with my little brother.

So, some of those are more hopes than solid wants, but there you go.

EDIT- though not a full game, the upcoming Cold, Cold Heart DLC for Arkham Origins should help tide me over until Knight. WHICH BETTER NOT BE DELAYED! DONT LET THE RUMORS COME TRUE! :P

Natural Football

Croixleur

Freedom Planet

and

Yogventures, to finally make their way onto steam proper.

I'm not looking forward to GTA V on PC, I played it at my friends house and I got bored after 5 hours. :/

I'm looking forward to Watch Dogs, Wolfenstien, SWBF, and The Division.

Some others that excite me are: watch dogs, fallout 4, grid 3, far cry 4, but the crew still tops all of those for me.

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

Star Citizen is the only upcoming game that isn't a "wait til it's $5 on sale" material, or in the case of Ubisoft titles "not buying at all because of Uplay".

That said, those other inferior games have made it easier for me to dump money into an Idris Frigate :P

Oh, for The Witcher 3 I'll stretch to $10 on sale. It could be a decent tech demo after all, though I'm not counting on much in the game play or story department, like their previous grimderp games.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Mirrors Edge 2 even though EA

hellooooooooo

I'm really looking forward to Watch Dogs, The Division, Last of Us HD remaster, and Star Wars battlefront. Oh and Far Cry 4.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Cyberpunk...Noones really talking about it but the one trailer they have had looks amazing, its an (obviously) cyberpunk themed RPG made by the guys that do the witcher.

Also i cannot wait for Dayz to be finished. The original survival zombie game which the mod still shits all over the other full release zombies survival games i just cant wait for the standalone to have all the features the mod had.

Battlefront, The forest, DayZ: completed, Rust: completed, The witcher 3, dark souls 2 pc

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I've read some small articles about a possible doom sequel. So that is what i am most exited about.

Then we have Watch dogs and a game i read about in a pc gamer magazine of all places called Kingdom come: Deliverance. Seems interesting enough

And the Witcher 3.

And then there is the skywind mod for Morrowind. 

But mostly i am exited about VR. I am really hoping to get my hands on either the Rift or the Totem. (Preferably the totem if im honest..)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Arkham. Freaking. Knight.

Watch_Dogs

Tomb Raider sequel (unannounced, but Square Enix said it was 'well into development')

Alien: Isolation (if I'll be able to make it through!)

Splot- by the devs of Trine/Trine 2, it's an iPad game that's been in development for a long time.

Super Meat Boy on iOS. The devs promised it a while ago, and I'm still waiting :(

The Division

The next Lego game. Always fun to run around a smash stuff with my little brother.

So, some of those are more hopes than solid wants, but there you go.

EDIT- though not a full game, the upcoming Cold, Cold Heart DLC for Arkham Origins should help tide me over until Knight. WHICH BETTER NOT BE DELAYED! DONT LET THE RUMORS COME TRUE! :P

haha i love playing lego games, just got lego marvel super heros off of steam.

haha i love playing lego games, just got lego marvel super heros off of steam.

I never actually finished the Marvel one. Mainly because I'm not a fan of Marvel, and therefore never had any idea what was going on. But also, it was terribly optimized for pc, and the open world NYC felt empty.

The new hobbit one, on the other hand, is pretty fun.

Batman: Arkham Knight

Watch Dogs

Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A | CPU: i5 4670K | GPU: R9 290 Tri-X | RAM: HyperX FURY 8GB | SSD: SanDisk 128GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Corsair CX750 | Case: Thermaltake Urban T31