Gaming monitor for Xbox Series X

Im_bad_1

Hello I’m looking for a decent monitor for my Xbox series X. The monitors sole purpose is to be hooked up to it. So I don’t need it for productivity or anything. It doesn’t matter about whether it 4k or whatever. Looking for preferably 144hz+. My budget is around $200ish. Thanks in advance!

Hello

As far as I understand the Xbox Series X has a max refresh rate of 120hz, so I wondering if there is an advantage of getting a higher refresh rate screen I'm missing?

15 hours ago, Im_bad_1 said:

It doesn’t matter about whether it 4k or whatever. Looking for preferably 144hz+

The whole point of the X over the S is the 4K 120hz support over the S's 1440p (likely 1080p) 120hz support. WHy would you not go for 4K? Also, 

15 hours ago, Im_bad_1 said:

144hz+.

1. The Xbox Series X will not support any refresh rate over 120hz

2. at (or around) $200 you will not find a 4K monitor at anything higher than 60 hz. If you find on one sale, if not, prepare tp spend $300+ on a 4K 60hz monitor.

I got the Series S, and bought a nice 144hz 1080p HP monitor (HP X24i), for 200$, and called it a day. With the Series X, you would need to spend at least $600 to get the features you want. That's only looking for 4K 144hz monitors, not even looking at ones with HDR support or other higher end features.