Can't pick my monitor :/

Go to solution Solved by jaslion,
9 minutes ago, MadsAndersen2500 said:

Yes, true. I am just trying to figure out where you are getting the most "bang for your buck" For the past 5 years "ish" I have used the Asus MG248Q, which I have been totally fine with, but if I decide to upgrade I want to be able to feel the upgrade 馃槃

Coming from that the tuf will just be a size and res upgrade. Color wise pretty much the same. The m27q will give that wow factor.

So I have wanted a 1440p monitor for some time now, and just saw one that was on sale pretty cheap in my country, the Asus Tuf vg27aq. I know that a lot of people say that the Gigabyte m27q is one of the go to "Bang for buck" monitors, also heard that about the LG 27GL83A

The prices at this moment in my country is (Using a currency exhange website, since I use dkk)
Asus vg27aq = 220 USD

Gigabyte m27q and the LG 27GL83A Is both around 350 USD

Would you say that the LG or the M27q is worth 130 USD more than the Asus vg27aq?

The gigabyte has a noticeably better colour reproduction than the tuf so it's up to you how much you value that.

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

The gigabyte has a noticeably better colour reproduction than the tuf so it's up to you how much you value that.

Is it a big (noticable) difference?

1 minute ago, MadsAndersen2500 said:

Is it a big (noticable) difference?

For me yeah 100%. But I am a artist and well for me personally that tuf is bin material and the m27q acceptable.

40 minutes ago, jaslion said:

For me yeah 100%. But I am a artist and well for me personally that tuf is bin material and the m27q acceptable.

I only use it for gaming. Have you had both?

39 minutes ago, MadsAndersen2500 said:

I only use it for gaming. Have you had both?

No only the m27q but the tuf uses a lower end panel and even in just review footage it shows. It's really up to you in the end. I am alway of the opinion that for a monitor you should spend the bit extra to get a really nice one as that is one of your primary ways of interacting with your system.

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

No only the m27q but the tuf uses a lower end panel and even in just review footage it shows. It's really up to you in the end. I am alway of the opinion that for a monitor you should spend the bit extra to get a really nice one as that is one of your primary ways of interacting with your system.

Yes, true. I am just trying to figure out where you are getting the most "bang for your buck" For the past 5 years "ish" I have used the Asus MG248Q, which I have been totally fine with, but if I decide to upgrade I want to be able to feel the upgrade 馃槃

9 minutes ago, MadsAndersen2500 said:

Coming from that the tuf will just be a size and res upgrade. Color wise pretty much the same. The m27q will give that wow factor.