Extreme build

Since it got out in a huge argue in the last post i made and i didn't understand shit, Let me clear something up ok,

• No watercooling
  • Recording, Video editing, Gaming.
  • 5500 EUR (I upped my Bugdet)
  • (If you have your time and really wanna help visit www.komplett.no and compare prices)
CPU Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO £25.45
Motherboard Asus Rampage IV Black Edition £359.00
Memory Corsair 64GB £659.19
Storage Samsung 512GB SSD £292.88
Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti £529.96
Case NZXT Phantom (Black) £102.70
Power Supply Corsair 1200W £248.51
Monitor Asus VG248QE 24.0" £273.89
Speakers Logitech Z506 £55.99 Total: £4635.03
Estimated Wattage:

872W

This is something i choosed feel free to update it (I am noob at short terms like GPU and shit since english is not my first language, please explain them :P)

How much is 5500€ in Kronen? 

Google it in your language. (And if you meen NOK, It's around 45k)

Google it in your language. (And if you meen NOK, It's around 45k)

Yeah nok are kronen in german. 

What are you editing? 5 minute 720p clips, or 4K movies? Also, what are you editing for? What are all the programs you will be using?

Things I would change regardless:

• 4960x is overkill, get a 4930k if you need that kind of power
  • Overkill motherboard
  • Need a better cooler
  • Need IPS monitors
  • 64GB of RAM may be overkill

Spoiler

What are you editing? 5 minute 720p clips, or 4K movies? Also, what are you editing for? What are all the programs you will be using?

Things I would change regardless:

• 4960x is overkill, get a 4930k if you need that kind of power
  • Overkill motherboard
  • Need a better cooler
  • Need IPS monitors
  • 64GB of RAM may be overkill

May? 64GB is useless unless you're running this thing as a server and editing 4k+ videos on it.

4770k would do fine in editing, 4930k if you actually need the power.

Agreed on the mobo

Deserves an AiO no matter what with that price point

IPS is a must! :P

May? 64GB is useless unless you're running this thing as a server and editing 4k+ videos on it.

4770k would do fine in editing, 4930k if you actually need the power.

Agreed on the mobo

Deserves an AiO no matter what with that price point

IPS is a must! :P

AIO's suck.... Highend Aircooler are better. 

1. What is AIO?

2.Please come with better cooling

3.What is IPS?

4. 15-30min video 720 - 1048 p

1. What is AIO?

3.What is IPS?

1. All-in-One liquid coolers like the Glacer 240L or H110

2. ^ That

3. Panel type for monitors, produces much better colors than almost every other panel type

4. You do not need a 4960x or 4930k for those kinds of videos, or more than 16 gigs of ram.

1. What is AIO?

3.What is IPS?

AIO = All In One watercooling systems, no real chance of leak and much better cooling for high end processors.

Better cooling would be a noctua air cooler or an AIO

IPS is a type of monitor used for video/picture editing mainly. They have more colour and better viewing angles than standard TN type panels. If you're heavy on video editing then they can help you get colours perfect, theyre also good for watching videos.

Also, the 4960x isnt worth it, you wont see a difference between that and the 4930k

I would say its kinda overkill but if you want a beast pc go for it

Intel i7 4770k @4.5ghz, Asus Maximus VI Formula, Asus Geforce GTX 780, Corsair h100i, Corsair Neutron GTX 240gb, WD Black 1tb, Corsair 750D, Corsair AX860i w/ Sleeved Cables.

I rarely leave the build logs section.

1. What is AIO?

3.What is IPS?

1) All-in-one. Something like a H100i/Kraken X60

2) Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3. It'll suit the colours better than a D14/D15

3) In-plane-switching. Basically means better monitor overall. The drawbacks are that it can't do 120/144Hz. My recommendation is the PA279Q or why not jump up to 4K?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

1. What is AIO?

3.What is IPS?

1) All In One watercoolers, like the H100i or the CM Glacer. Imo that would be pointless since you can go full custom loop with that kind of budget ...

2) ... but then again you seem completely lost, so go AIO

3) Dude, google it.

4) 1080p editing ? Even a 4770k is a bit overkill

I'm not being harsh or something and you can do whatever you want with your money but in my opinion you should research everything you can before throwing that kind of money. Read some build logs on the forum they will give you an idea of some extreme builds.

Edit : The response time of users in this forum will always surprise me. God i love ltt.

1. What is AIO?

3.What is IPS?

And AIO is an All in one liquid cooling unit. I think they suck and you should go for a high end air cooler but who am I to judge? 

2. The be quiet! Dark Rock 3 Pro is a great option however it doesn't seem to be avaible in norwegen. 3. In Plan Switch a monitor technology that allows for better colours and for better viewing angels than Twisted Nuematics (TN) . 4. A 4770k would do fine for that. 

1. All-in-One liquid coolers like the Glacer 240L or H110

2. ^ That

3. Panel type for monitors, produces much better colors than almost every other panel type

4. You do not need a 4960x or 4930k for those kinds of videos, or more than 16 gigs of ram.

Why do 

AIO = All In One watercooling systems, no real chance of leak and much better cooling for high end processors.

Better cooling would be a noctua air cooler or an AIO

IPS is a type of monitor used for video/picture editing mainly. They have more colour and better viewing angles than standard TN type panels. If you're heavy on video editing then they can help you get colours perfect, theyre also good for watching videos.

Also, the 4960x isnt worth it, you wont see a difference between that and the 4930k

I would say its kinda overkill but if you want a beast pc go for it

you all

1) All-in-one. Something like a H100i/Kraken X60

2) Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3. It'll suit the colours better than a D14/D15

3) In-plane-switching. Basically means better monitor overall. The drawbacks are that it can't do 120/144Hz. My recommendation is the PA279Q or why not jump up to 4K?

ninja me

1) All In One watercoolers, like the H100i or the CM Glacer. Imo that would be pointless since you can go full custom loop with that kind of budget ...

2) ... but then again you seem completely lost, so go AIO

3) Dude, google it.

4) 1080p editing ? Even a 4770k is a bit overkill

I'm not being harsh or something and you can do whatever you want with your money but in my opinion you should research everything you can before throwing that kind of money. Read some build logs on the forum they will give you an idea of some extreme builds.

Edit : The response time of users in this forum will always surprise me. God i love ltt.

?! 

So you all want me to go Water cooling, The problem is that i was on Infected and TG last year (Nowegian lan parties) And i heard of 10-20 people fucking their system using water cooling, my dad did it once (He is a Data builder in spare time) So therefor i really want to go for Air cooling, Unless you can link me to a watercooling that has 100, 5 star votings or something i really wanna go for Air cooling. 

So you all want me to go Water cooling, The problem is that i was on Infected and TG last year (Nowegian lan parties) And i heard of 10-20 people fucking their system using water cooling, my dad did it once (He is a Data builder in spare time) So therefor i really want to go for Air cooling, Unless you can link me to a watercooling that has 100, 5 star votings or something i really wanna go for Air cooling. 

It's really hard to fuck up an all in one. You just screw it in. Custom loops are where people kill their systems.

Also why take 2 780TI if you want to edit video just ad a K series in the pc for that and use a normal to game on

When i have this buget, Do you really think i will go for a beast PC that can last for next 10 years of awesome games (If you don't think of the expire date)