Outdoor access point choice help

ShadowDrKngith

Hi everyone!

I'm moving to a new place next door to my parents and was wondering what would be the best choice of outdoor access point that would enable me to pass wi-fi to my new place. 

Due to constraints i can't pass a cable from one place to another and thought this would be a good way to split the bill between my parents and me as they don't use any net.

For refence the router is in the orange spot next to the window and there is a passage for wire. The door to my place would be the one marked in purple. 

I've seen the EAP225 from TP link https://www.tp-link.com/pt/business-networking/omada-sdn-access-point/eap225-outdoor/ but i don't know if it would be a great fit. I'm open to sugestions as outdoor networking is not my strong suit

Thanks in advance for the help

image.thumb.png.ecaf7b7dfa640095f5fd409b88d53cdc.png

35 minutes ago, ShadowDrKngith said:

I'm moving to a new place next door to my parents...

And you can't run outdoor-rated ethernet on the wall outside between the router and your new place?

The simpler way to do this would be to just find a spot in your new apartment that gets good enough reception and plop down a range extender that has an ethernet jack on it. Then you can connect whatever you want to it (wireless switch, more extenders, etc).

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20