AIO Mounting Bracket and Screws Help

alanp1995
Go to solution Solved by NorKris,

maybe this guy can help

@DeepCool zer0

🙉

I picked up a good deal recently for a bundle of computer parts. One item is a DeepCool GamerStorm CASTLE 360RGB V2 - which didn't come with any mounting options.

I've only ever had air cooling so I'm at a loss with this AIO without the mounting equipment. Is there some type of universal mounting system I could buy?

I'm planning to cool an i7-7700k, so it's an LGA 1151 socket.

Link to Cooler - t.ly/FT73

The kit that comes with the item when purchasing new is in the image below. I have crossed off the items I have with a red X.

The other items I guess I need, but I don't know which ones I need exactly and what they are even called.

22.PNG.f748b0c3dad7bb9d3883ecf30659a612.PNG

The AIO I have does seem to have 1 piece of the mounting system already attached to the CPU block. Not sure if its Intel or AMD though...

IMG_20220403_124521.thumb.jpg.6ae9ce4349f6486635db87bb02106f8e.jpg

Any help at all is appreciated. Just need to find what screws and bracket I need.

Something like this? - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B096XHGTWQ/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=A1OYBPU55BK2AN&psc=1

Literally just ziptie it if you cant find a bracket or waiting for a bracket, most of an aios weight is on the rad so just ziptieing the aio block to the cpu should be pretty easy and still give decent mounting pressure

Btw if you are trying to get better temps then delid the cpu if you havent already since stock tim is garbage and swap with liquid metal, you can either buy a cheapo chinese delid tool or diy with a thin cutting object like a razor or metal wire

image.thumb.png.cdb7cabdf09c33db249a60be794d96d4.png

looks like AMD. 

maybe goolge around for mounting kits for castle's ? 

3 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Literally just ziptie it if you cant find a bracket or waiting for a bracket, most of an aios weight is on the rad so just ziptieing the aio block to the cpu should be pretty easy and still give decent mounting pressure

Btw if you are trying to get better temps then delid the cpu if you havent already since stock tim is garbage and swap with liquid metal, you can either buy a cheapo chinese delid tool or diy with a thin cutting object like a razor or metal wire

It's already been delidded. Just using a cheapo air cooler at the moment. Going to overclock with the AIO. I guess I'll check out ziptying lol.

1 hour ago, NorKris said:

image.thumb.png.cdb7cabdf09c33db249a60be794d96d4.png

looks like AMD. 

maybe goolge around for mounting kits for castle's ? 

Thanks for your reply. I have searched online but did not find anything. I just emailed Deepcool support with my situation to see if they could help out in any way. Worth a try.

On 4/3/2022 at 8:25 AM, alanp1995 said:

Thanks for your reply. I have searched online but did not find anything. I just emailed Deepcool support with my situation to see if they could help out in any way. Worth a try.

I have responded to your message, but the short answer is to submit a support ticket through our site, and the local team can assist you in getting the mounting hardware.

https://www.deepcool.com/support/Base/index.shtml?id=Supports

DeepCool Support