Silverstone TJ11 OR TJ07

ckoons1

The TJ11 will be a better option compared to the TJ07 and corsair cases. It's newer with better air cooling and you can fit almost anything inside. However, if you aren't doing watercooling and/or you don't need a ton of hard drive space, I would go with the TF02 or something without a basement compartment.

The TJ11 will be a better option compared to the TJ07 and corsair cases. It's newer with better air cooling and you can fit almost anything inside. However, if you aren't doing watercooling and/or you don't need a ton of hard drive space, I would go with the TF02 or something without a basement compartment.

Exactly. Even for water cooling ft02 supports triple 180 and a single 120 for a total of 660mm of rad space. And is a more manageable size. But if you insist on going big I say tj11

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I appreciate .

I just like the TJ07

:)

Then get that. Get what you want. It is an excellent choose too.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I like the simplicity of the TJ07 in case I want to have it powder coated or dismantle to change radiator etc... it is easier to

dismantle because its not as complex as the TJ11

It's just as easy or easier than a TJ07. That picture makes it complex if you dont own the case. Have a look here how quickly its disassembled in this thread: http://forums.evga.com/tm.aspx?m=1227850

He only removed the HDD cages (kind of easy), fans with its and motherboard tray. You can remove them in any order you would like. The motherboard tray is just removable by removing 3 thumb screws and sliding it out thats it really. Also the TJ07 doesnt slide in like the TJ11: http://cdn.overclock.net/8/80/80d358b1_WP_000052.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

the looks of the tj11 are great but the 90 degrees motherboard thing is whats holding me back of this case

the looks of the tj11 are great but the 90 degrees motherboard thing is whats holding me back of this case

The 90 degree rotation is the best thing!!!!

The 90 degree rotation is the best thing!!!!

i dont like it it isnt for me because the window is on the left side and my PC stands on the left side so you dont see the window thats why i dont like it

i dont like it it isnt for me because the window is on the left side and my PC stands on the left side so you dont see the window thats why i dont like it

Ah

• 2 weeks later...

are you able to use the stock holes on the motherboard tray of the TJ07 in order to mount a tube type reservoir?

thx gang

• 1 month later...

ended up with a TJ07 powder coated wrinkle black.

guy does a great job powder coating and at a decent price. if interested send me a message