Can anyone help me find a panel for my monitor.

Valid_Hensel

My dog ate my monitor and now its broken, i swear i had nothing to do with it.

I am trying to find a replacement lcd / display panel / screen for my broken samsung 49" monitor.

I found a replacement on panelook.com but they only shipped in mainland china.

Modelnr: C49RG90SSU

Panel Modelnr: LSM490YP02 (i am not 100% sure on this)

MY RIG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(CPU) I7-9700K (Cooler) Noctua NH-D15 (GPU) Palit GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti JetStream (Motherboard) MSI Z390-A PRO (Memory) Crucial DDR4 2400MHz 2x8GB (Boot SSD) Samsung PM961 SSD 256GB M.2 NVMe (Game Storage) Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5'' HDD(Bulk StorageSeagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5'' HDD In Raid(PSU) Corsair CX550M (CASE) Fractal Design Define S Black Window

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping woes aside, I think Fido would be on his way to the pound... BAD DOG! Reminds me of the group of dogs that tore the front bumper cover off of a police car that showed up at the owner's home.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

23 minutes ago, Valid_Hensel said:

My dog ate my monitor and now its broken, i swear i had nothing to do with it.

I am trying to find a replacement lcd / display panel / screen for my broken samsung 49" monitor.

I found a replacement on panelook.com but they only shipped in mainland china.

Modelnr: C49RG90SSU

Okay so, you can tear the monitor apart. And locate the panel identifier and search that up. Could work

35 minutes ago, Valid_Hensel said:

You need to open it and look at the actual panel you have, sometimes there can be different ones.

Given that it's 49" it's quite likely that if you find one once shipping is included it'll be almost as expensive as replacing the monitor though 😞

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

16 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

You need to open it and look at the actual panel you have, sometimes there can be different ones.

Given that it's 49" it's quite likely that if you find one once shipping is included it'll be almost as expensive as replacing the monitor though 😞

28 minutes ago, AxS said:

Okay so, you can tear the monitor apart. And locate the panel identifier and search that up. Could work

yeah i have a pending price of repair request from samsung but i imagine it not being the cheapest

MY RIG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(CPU) I7-9700K (Cooler) Noctua NH-D15 (GPU) Palit GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti JetStream (Motherboard) MSI Z390-A PRO (Memory) Crucial DDR4 2400MHz 2x8GB (Boot SSD) Samsung PM961 SSD 256GB M.2 NVMe (Game Storage) Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5'' HDD(Bulk StorageSeagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5'' HDD In Raid(PSU) Corsair CX550M (CASE) Fractal Design Define S Black Window

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replacing a monitor panel is often as or more expensive than just buying a new monitor, not to mention the time and effort you'll have to put in. So i'd generally advise against it.

But you might wanna take your dog to a vet, they normally don't digest electronics very well...

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

57 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Replacing a monitor panel is often as or more expensive than just buying a new monitor, not to mention the time and effort you'll have to put in. So i'd generally advise against it.

But you might wanna take your dog to a vet, they normally don't digest electronics very well...

i was making a clearly bad my dog ate my homework joke. my boss at work broke it and since we were throwing it away i could take it. now i wanted to know if it was cheaper to buy the panel, because i was planning to buy the same monitor anyway

MY RIG