RTX Voice gone?

So today my friend reinstalled windows and went to download rtx voice and said the link was down so i went to it and it was too im attaching a image to this to show where i downloaded it from 
here is the page https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/guides/nvidia-rtx-voice-setup-guide/
and here is the direct download that doesnt seem to exist anymore https://developer.nvidia.com/rtx/broadcast_engine/secure/NVIDIA_RTX_Voice.exe
does anyone know why its not there or how i can get the latest download from somewhere
p.s. i know its in the broadcast software but that requires a RTX card unlike the stand alone exe it supported GTX as well which is what my friend has

brave_HulnZy20jF.png

I think they just rolled it into Nvidia Broadcast now as noise cancellation instead of being a separate thing.

Workstation:  14700nonk || Asus Z790 ProArt Creator || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || Crucial Pro Overclocking 32GB @ 5600 || Corsair AX1600i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

The set up exists within this application now.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/broadcasting/broadcast-app/

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

2 minutes ago, cassell said:

with the beta exe you could just use a gtx card

That's because it was  beta, it was never a guarantee they would continue to support it on non rtx cards.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

2 minutes ago, cassell said:

it says it requires a rtx card for broadcast

with the beta exe you could just use a gtx card and it worked fine

Oh I see what you mean.

I’m assuming this isn’t intentional as they’d probably remove the entire text body for GTX GPUs on that page. In the meantime though there’s a fair handful of mirrors for the same download. 

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Arika S said:

That's because it was  beta, it was never a guarantee they would continue to support it on non rtx cards.

dang thats a shame it worked so well too a lot better then discords build in one. they still have the link on there site just dead end download.

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Oh I see what you mean.

I’m assuming this isn’t intentional as they’d probably remove the entire text body for GTX GPUs on that page. In the meantime though there’s a fair handful of mirrors for the same download. 

yea but at the beginning they only allowed rtx cards then added support and the mirrors ive found im not sure if its the latest version you have a mirror i can try?

2 minutes ago, Arika S said:

I do remember them saying that, but I also remember somewhere recently (like 4-5 months ago) mentioning support going forward was greenlit

Oh, that's a shame if they've removed RTX Voice as a standalone install and it's only available in RTX Broadcast now. RTX Voice worked surprisingly well on my GTX 1080ti, though it did put a bit of load on the card, preventing it from entering idle power states, so I would have to remember to turn it off whenever I was finished using it.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

I do remember them saying that, but I also remember somewhere recently (like 4-5 months ago) mentioning support going forward was greenlit

im just going to assume there cdn is down or something and hopefully will get fixed ill try some mirrors in the mean time

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

Oh, that's a shame if they've removed RTX Voice as a standalone install and it's only available in RTX Broadcast now. RTX Voice worked surprisingly well on my GTX 1080ti, though it did put a bit of load on the card, preventing it from entering idle power states, so I would have to remember to turn it off whenever I was finished using it.

really? my 1070 it barely user 5% of it gpu its using 1% for me rn

9 minutes ago, cassell said:

really? my 1070 it barely user 5% of it gpu its using 1% for me rn

It's not how much it is using - the impact on games is minimal - but it prevents the card from going in to the lowest power state where it only draws like 15W and the clock speeds drop to 150mhz. This won't be obvious if you're just looking at Task Manager utilisation but if you use something like Nvidia Inspector you can see it. While the GPU is essentially idle (just showing desktop/web browser) it goes in to P8 power state and the clock speeds drop. It's a way to reduce power consumption when the card isn't doing much.

Edit: Actually nevermind. I went to grab a screenshot showing it stuck in a higher power state while RTX voice was running in the background but it still went in to P8 p-state. Maybe it was something else that was causing that problem then.

Edited by Spotty

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

a lot of support has been moved to RTX cards.

Which is one of the things I dislike about geforce, UI, and Nvidia.

Then again, it might be easier for them to update it for RTX cards and all that.

Hopefully they dont pull the same **** with next generation or generation after that.

• 1 month later...