Sonos Beam with huge audio delay

Hi so I have been attempting to fix this problem for a few hours now and I cannot find a solution to it. I have an LG OLED65B8SLC and it is paired with a sonos beam gen 2 and I can’t get the audio to like up with the video. At the moment it is impossible to even watch without noticing a delay. If anyone can help please do especially if you have the same set up or similar. Thanks 

I'm assuming you're using eARC/ARC? Assuming you've got "RealCinema" on to fix the 24hz content judder, use this test to check if it's the sound or video that's behind. Using a slow-mo video on your phone will be your best bet. On the LG, make sure that eARC is set to "Passthrough." That alone might fix the delay if it's not set already. 

I'm not familiar with the beam's interface, but the LG TV's sound settings should have a delay/offset adjustment. Check if the Sonos does as well if the delay is on the Sonos end of things.

I personally have an LG CX and had to go through a number of things to figure out the audio delay. Also, supposedly enabling HDMI CEC can also resolve audio sync issues, but that didn't fully resolve it for me. 

On 3/26/2022 at 6:26 PM, Colty said:

I'm assuming you're using eARC/ARC? Assuming you've got "RealCinema" on to fix the 24hz content judder, use this test to check if it's the sound or video that's behind. Using a slow-mo video on your phone will be your best bet. On the LG, make sure that eARC is set to "Passthrough." That alone might fix the delay if it's not set already. 

I'm not familiar with the beam's interface, but the LG TV's sound settings should have a delay/offset adjustment. Check if the Sonos does as well if the delay is on the Sonos end of things.

I personally have an LG CX and had to go through a number of things to figure out the audio delay. Also, supposedly enabling HDMI CEC can also resolve audio sync issues, but that didn't fully resolve it for me. 

I’ll give all that a try thanks for the suggestions I’ll let you know if u fix it for me.