HP 25x Display touching question

Vicky1

Hello ! Sometimes i need to touch the screen a bit harder if there is something to clean example, when touching it im seeing something like image disostering ( black circles around the finger position, they showing even on very small pressure ) when i touch it i think thats normal and i dont see damages when i get away the finger, the panel is TN and wanted to ask if it can get easily damaged or only from really hard pressure ?

Totally normal. This is an LCD which means liquid crystal display. when you push on the screen you are squishing some of the liquid around distorting the image. Don't stab your finger into it with a lot of force and you'll be fine. 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

1 hour ago, OddOod said:

Totally normal. This is an LCD which means liquid crystal display. when you push on the screen you are squishing some of the liquid around distorting the image. Don't stab your finger into it with a lot of force and you'll be fine. 

So till there is not much pressure on one spot wont have issues, thank you much for your answer !