Assassin's Creed Creator and Designer Fired

EChondo

It's not a problem, could care less :P

ahahah, i was getting a little flustered because he didn't go to page one though

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

jim-carrey-puking-o.gif

Core i5 750 @ 3.8 Jigahertz with Hyper 212 Plus ZOTAC GTX 970 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD 1TB WD HDD •  4x2 GB Kingston RAM Seasonic 750W PSU

• 2 years later...

Gotta love the corporate mentality.

"Uh oh, we fucked up everything because we're overpaid, incompetent, and only care about making as much money as possible as quickly as possible, rather than serving the customers........let's blame someone who actually works for a living, and fire them. Surely no one will notice."

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I would scream out in rage about how I'm going to boycott Ubisoft now, but...

...I've been boycotting Ubisoft for almost 8 years now...o_O

What have they done 8 years ago?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

What have they done 8 years ago?

That's when they shut down the multiplayer server finder of the first piece of crap cash-in from Ubisoft in the Heroes of Might & Magic franchise after they bought the IP from 3DO. They shut down multiplayer just 9 months after launch.

They've been outsourcing the franchise to shit-tier developers ever since. Heroes of Might and Magic V (the one with shut down multiplayer) is still the only half-decent HoMM game since Ubisoft started the fanrape train.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

This thread was originally posted two years ago... I don't think it counts as news any more.

HTTP/2 203