Adesso MKB-135B

I bought this keyboard a few months ago and it was definitely the most surprising thing I loved about my new computer. It's a full mechanical keyboard with number pad, and what is really great about it is that it doesn't do anything silly with branding or changing keys around. The enter key is a normal size, the backspace key is full size, and there aren't any obtrusive logos like with some gaming oriented keyboards. It was my first time with a mechanical keyboard, and it felt like the best keyboard I've ever used but I don't have much to compare it to. The only downside is the glossy finish that gets dirty very easily, but that is such a minor thing looking at it overall. It's $75, an extremely low price in my opinion seeing as any mechanical keyboard in that range usually messes with the enter and backspace keys. I was a bit nervous going with some company I had never heard of but this keyboard is better than anything else priced against it in my opinion.

It looks a bit flimsy in pictures... What does it feel like? Does it flex a lot?

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.