Mutliple webhosts on a single internal network?

RocketNinja15

Here is my current setup. A Raspberry Pi hosting a webserver on my domain(lets say mydomain.com) on ports 443 and 80. I am also hosting a Minecraft server, but I can only connect to it on my local network as I have not port forwarded yet as I am trying to create a way for me to make my Minecraft server on an old PC in that same internal network be accessible through mc.mydomain.com. How can I do that?

As a bonus to add complications, I am also trying to host a NGINX management panel on the old PC for the Minecraft server on panel.mydomain.com :)

-> Moved to Networking

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You only have to port forward the port used by minecraft (25565/tcp) to the the old pc. For the web server, you could keep it running on the pi and have the management page on another port (say 88 and 488). If you don't want to have the page running on another port, you could either move the web server from the pi to the old pc or setup a proxy on the pi.

Web servers can identify the domain that is being accessed to change what is returned to the browser. They are usually called virtual hosts, you can find some info for nginx here