Should still buy this 1070?

So im looking at the second-hand market for a gpu found an IGAME 1070 that has been used for 3 years the seller said that it has a missing screw (maybe it has been opened) but its only visible from the side the price is around the price of a second hand 1060/1650 super so its a really good deal but im concern if this missing screw is concerning or not here are some pics

Screenshot_2022-03-19-13-24-32-329_com.instagram.android.png

Screenshot_2022-03-19-13-21-11-403_com.instagram.android.png

Dont see anything in the pics that would show a missing screw. Either way I dont see an issue.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

I mean, if you can test it and see the card working before you buy it, yeah get it. I've bought sketchier. As long as it has all the screws surrounding the die itself, there isn't really anything to worry about.

If you can't see it run something like 3D mark, then I'd be a bit more worried since the card was opened up, and if the guy is an idiot he might've screwed something up and you'd end up with a dead card (either a cracked die or a knocked off SMD component). 

Does the video card have all of the original manufacturer stock parts? If it is missing a screw there I'm not sure what's it suppose secure or if is needed .

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

11 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

I mean, if you can test it and see the card working before you buy it, yeah get it. I've bought sketchier. As long as it has all the screws surrounding the die itself, there isn't really anything to worry about.

If you can't see it run something like 3D mark, then I'd be a bit more worried since the card was opened up, and if the guy is an idiot he might've screwed something up and you'd end up with a dead card (either a cracked die or a knocked off SMD component). 

11 hours ago, Mick Naughty said:

Dont see anything in the pics that would show a missing screw. Either way I dont see an issue.

11 hours ago, alyen said:

Does the video card have all of the original manufacturer stock parts? If it is missing a screw there I'm not sure what's it suppose secure or if is needed .

tbh im not sure if the seller just feels like something should be there or he know that there's a missing screw should be in that place he just stated "Minus -Missing screw " ill find out if its a good card or not on monday but theres a refund policy so its all good if it doesn't work