Pandora Sued By Sony Over Copyright Infringement

Sony being desperate for every little dollar they can find.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

• 4 weeks later...

Why? So everyone can steal the hard work of others? How would you feel if someone ripped you off and you only got paid half of what you should have?

I would feel like I'm not making a quality product and need to improve it so as to create value for my potential customers.

Remember, the price of an item is determined by it's value and demand, both of which should be set by the potential customer.

If I don't see any need for a product, or I've got one already, then the value of the product to myself is ZERO as I'm not willing to spend any money on it.

If I were to bake cookies with hash in them, but not tell anyone, and then proceed to try and sell them for $5 each, no one would want to buy them when they see all the other bake shops selling a half-dozen for the same price. The same applies to music for me: Radio stations play only the 2-3 goods songs from a CD, so you go out and buy the CD, only to find out everything else is auto-tuned, thus making that amazing $12 CD purchase price not so valuable anymore. 

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

I would feel like I'm not making a quality product and need to improve it so as to create value for my potential customers.

Remember, the price of an item is determined by it's value and demand, both of which should be set by the potential customer.

If I don't see any need for a product, or I've got one already, then the value of the product to myself is ZERO as I'm not willing to spend any money on it.

If I were to bake cookies with hash in them, but not tell anyone, and then proceed to try and sell them for $5 each, no one would want to buy them when they see all the other bake shops selling a half-dozen for the same price. The same applies to music for me: Radio stations play only the 2-3 goods songs from a CD, so you go out and buy the CD, only to find out everything else is auto-tuned, thus making that amazing $12 CD purchase price not so valuable anymore. 

If you don't think it's worth the price, don't buy it. It may;

1. Come Down in price - if others don't want to pay for it.
  2. Stay at the same price - if enough want it enough to pay for it.

The market eventually will decide a product's price.

I don't think a Ferrari is 30x better than a Mazda 3, doesn't mean I can steal it.

I don't think a Ferrari is 30x better than a Mazda 3, doesn't mean I can steal it.

No, you can't steal it, but you can test drive it. Try that with certain software; some companies won't even give you a crippled, time limited, single feature version to try. That'd be like going to a car dealership, and only being able to look at the cars, from behind a velvet rope, set 20 paces back from each car, with a very information lacking brochure.

Just imagine (B=Buyer D=Dealer, takes place before the Tesla Model S):

B: "How many MPG does that car get?"

D: "I'm sorry sir, but you'd need to purchase the Detailed Brochure version to gain access to that information."

B: "OK... Can I see how big the trunk is? I don't even need to touch it, you can do the opening."

D: "Sure, but I'm afraid I can't allow you to put anything in the trunk. It's reserved for expansion."

B: "Expansion?.. But if I buy it, it's mine; I can put anything in there I want to."

D: "Well actually sir, you don't own the car. You're licensing it; if we need to disable it at any time, we may do so, at no responsibility to you."

B: "WHAT?! That's absurd!! I'll get a refund though. You'd have to refund me. What about the engine?"

D: "Sorry, but we cannot refund your license. And the engine... it's welded shut to keep our copywritten trade secrets just that.

B: proceeds to steal, root, and unlock the car's computer, coincidentally creating the first Tesla model S concept car.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)