Asus ROG LC 240 noise is normal?

ZuppaVip

Hi guys! Sorry for my bad english (writing from Italy). I have an interesting question! I bought a 6 months used LC 240 from a friend. Mounted on top, pump connector as instruction on the "cpu-fan" slot and turned on. From the first time i heard this annoying noise coming from the pump. It's like someone who is scratching on something. On the video you can hear it (maybe better with headphones). My old CM Masterliquid 240 was really silent compared to this one. At this point i sent this video to Asus and they told me to use the warranty to change the aio with another one. So the seller sent me a new LC 240 but the V2! Doing the same process to install the new one and... Surprise, It has the same weird noise! Incredible. So i'm thinking that is a normal noise with this Asetek's pump? Temperatures are normal but i notice something strange. When i turn on the pc, most of the times, the first 2-3 minutes this strange noise there isn't and I see the cpu reaching 55-60 degrees celsius before it gets back to normal when the noise is present (37 to 40). 

No one? Or maybe another guy that has the same aio and tell me if that make the same noise? 😂