12th i5 12600k problems

Hi, just got a new cpu that works poorly. I have been trying some gaming and benchmarks but my warzone crashing all the time but no blue screen and i get bad score on r23 compared to others. 

Any idea what i can be? 5ghz on p cores and 4ghz on e cores 1.250volt

specs (windows 10)

Gigabyte GA-Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4

Intel Core i5-12600K

Nvidia RTX 2070S (Super)
Corsair CMW16GX4M2Z3600C18

help2.PNG

Forgot the cooler is 

GIGABYTE AORUS WATERFORCE 360

4 minutes ago, Leopaddah said:

Forgot the cooler is 

GIGABYTE AORUS WATERFORCE 360

reset to default clock speeds and test again. Also disable XMP. (just for testing)

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

helped a bit. Just when i started the benchmark the cpu hit 100% usage but after like 1 min it got stuck at 25% dont know why

got better.PNG

maybe.PNG

1 minute ago, Leopaddah said:

helped a bit. Just when i started the benchmark the cpu hit 100% usage but after like 1 min it got stuck at 25% dont know why

Try flashing another bios. Make sure poweplan is at balanced in Windows

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

7 minutes ago, Leopaddah said:

hmm.PNG

i cant find the right bios

After new bios again started on 100% and went down to 25% again.

I was trying to downgrade the bios but didnt work so i just took a refresh of the newest.

started on 100%.PNG

It looks like you're on Windows 10, is that correct? There can be scheduling issues on 12th gen if you're not using 11

20 minutes ago, YoungBlade said:

It looks like you're on Windows 10, is that correct? There can be scheduling issues on 12th gen if you're not using 11

not sure but i dont think win 11 will help

i turned off all the e cores and now the cpu is on 100% usage all the time...

without e core.png

18 minutes ago, Leopaddah said:

i turned off all the e cores and now the cpu is on 100% usage all the time...

without e core.png

That's clearly indicating a scheduling issue from Windows. Was your Windows install fresh, or did you bring the install forward from a previous computer?

6 minutes ago, YoungBlade said:

That's clearly indicating a scheduling issue from Windows. Was your Windows install fresh, or did you bring the install forward from a previous computer?

fresh install..

7 hours ago, Leopaddah said:
Hi, just got a new cpu that works poorly. I have been trying some gaming and benchmarks but my warzone crashing all the time but no blue screen and i get bad score on r23 compared to others. 

Any idea what i can be? 5ghz on p cores and 4ghz on e cores 1.250volt

specs (windows 10)

Gigabyte GA-Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4

Intel Core i5-12600K

Nvidia RTX 2070S (Super)
Corsair CMW16GX4M2Z3600C18

help2.PNG

There is something weird going on here. Try wiping the drive and resetting everything. Also, make sure you are on latest bios and set all values to default

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface

26 minutes ago, Ryan829 said:

There is something weird going on here. Try wiping the drive and resetting everything. Also, make sure you are on latest bios and set all values to default

Yeah i did a clean install of everything and now it works good now! Brand new win11 and latest bios again did the trick :)

5 minutes ago, Leopaddah said:

Yeah i did a clean install of everything and now it works good now! Brand new win11 and latest bios again did the trick 🙂

Great, I'm glad. Alder lake excels with Windows 11. 

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface

31 minutes ago, Ryan829 said:

Great, I'm glad. Alder lake excels with Windows 11. 

Just with Windows 11? I thought you would've needed Microsoft Office, too, for 12th gen to Excel?

Spoiler

spacer.png