Value secondary gaming pc - Suggestions?

Hello there!

I am looking for the following: A value gaming pc at about 500-600 euros, yes I know that is not too much. I do not need an OS, and I -can- possibly use an old case, but that one is only able to run like one fan, so it's ancient.

I have been looking at something alike to:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3uiqM <- this. The cost of the said build is at about 550euros, so the dollar = euro ratio is pretty accurate.

I will be buying all the parts in Denmark due to me ''living'' there about 3 months a year, wanting a secondary pc to the said home instead of my laptop.

I want to run some games like:

World of warcraft medium-high settings (50-60fps)

Diablo 3: RoS (60fps, no matter of settings)

L4D2 ( medium to high settings, 60 fps if possible)

- IF these seem like an overkill for the money or so to achieve, please say what could be achieved and whatever could be changed. Thanks.

PS. - I'd prefer a wlan on the board, or just at least an additional card for wlan not much to trust usb solutions, just a justification for the mobo.

That should be perfectly fine for what you are doing.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

That should be perfectly fine for what you are doing.

That's what I thought, someone did suggest on going with i3-4340 instead of 760k due to the single core performance difference between intel/amd, which obviously is a huge factor when it comes to gaming or so I have understood? Thoughts on this?

you could go with cheaper ram for better quality and best ratings then any other ram is here

you could go with cheaper ram for better quality and best ratings then any other ram is here

Yes, I could do that: Any thoughts on if higher than 1600mhz is actually needed, when paired with that CPU? I know that the GPU in APUs benefit a lot from faster ram, though I do not think it is the case here?