Would it be possible to water cool this PC?

Budget (including currency): 20,000MXN

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Rocket League, Microsoft Office, Parsec, Minecraft

Other details Ryzen 7, GTX 1050Ti, upgrading from Core 2 Duo E6750

I think it's time for an upgrade for me, but I'm looking into reusing my PC case because it fits nicely under my TV. I need a single slot card if I want to get a full-sized GPU instead of a low profile since they don't make low profiles anymore, so I will need to watercool this pc.

IMG_3635.JPG

IMG_3634.JPG

IMG_3633.JPG

possible yes. worth it probably no

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

You can water cool anything.

It's just that the price premium you're gonna be spending for a loop you could by another case in the same form factor that will be able to natively hold the full sized GPU and be much less of a headache (building a water loop in a case not designed for it is a nightmare if you've never water cooled before)

That's a low profile case, you don't need a single slot GPU you need a low profile GPU.  Case looks like it has just a single 80mm...60mm!? intake fan and no exhaust except from the power supply. That PSU looks a bit sketchy too. There's much better cases which will fit in where that one used to go. If you have to reuse that case you'll have to mount the radiator externally next to the case somehow, there's no room to fit one, the hoses, and fans inside the case. If it were me I'd abandon the case and get something newer with more fans and more mounting options for water cooling. There's some which with a riser cable let you mount a full size GPU sideway so it can remain a short height.

This might be a good use case for a external GPU enclosure because I just can't see how you are going to mount the card and the radiator let alone the reservoir with in the confines of the case. At least with a eGPU you can stash the enclosure elsewhere and run the cabling to your computer under the TV. I don't have any first hand experience using them but maybe someone else can provide more info on that front.

"The Codex Electronica does not support this overclock."

There is no normie way of watercooling a pc like that, youll have to use an external rad and at that point you dont need to waste money on overpriced pc rads so motorcycle rad will do since car rad is overkill and only if you wanna oc the absolute balls off your pc

Not to mention the psu seems to be a flex atx psu so expect to be overpaying for flex atx psus cause they are very overpriced and they usually dont have much capacity either

If you want a small pc then just get a mini itx or micro atx case, or even build the case yourself so you can make it as slim as possible while accomodating a full size gpu so no need to have a horrible low profile gpu