Will 1660 super fit in Gigabyte B550 GAMING X V2

Hey I have the Gigabyte B550 GAMING X2 motherboard and I'm planning to get a 1660 super 

I have researched the dimensions of the mobo and cannot find any information on the measurements I cannot measure mine correctly.

on the motherboard this is in the way -->  https://imgur.com/a/bk5ysiZ and my current gpu just about fits.

for anyone with similar motherboards, will it fit or will I have to get a new one 

thank you!

dimensions for 1660 super are 

Slot Width: Dual-slot

Length: 280 mm

Width: 117 mm

Height: 40 mm

according to https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/gigabyte-gtx-1660-super-gaming-oc.b7394

the heat sink does not appear to be too tall.

What model of GPU are you using now, and what model are you planning on getting

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

the heat sink does not appear to be too tall.

What model of GPU are you using now, and what model are you planning on getting

I am currently using a gigabyte 1050ti low profile and planning on getting a gigabyte 1660 super 

3 hours ago, JA7E said:

gigabyte 1660 super 

Gigabyte makes a few different models. Do you know which specific one?

From what I remember, gigabyte doesn't have many large models of 1660 super, I believe their coolers aren't so bulky, so I don't foresee an issue here.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

The PCH heat sink should not be taller than the PCIe socket. As long as the GPU does not have a foot at the end (few do), the card should fit without issue. If the heatsink is taller than the PCIe connector, there will be a problem.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

8 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

Gigabyte makes a few different models. Do you know which specific one?

From what I remember, gigabyte doesn't have many large models of 1660 super, I believe their coolers aren't so bulky, so I don't foresee an issue here.

this one here 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gigabyte-GeForce-GTX-1660-SUPER/dp/B07ZPM2BVR/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=3BBGXJ1L9NRIM&keywords=gigabyte+1660+super&qid=1646205109&sprefix=gigabyte+1660+super%2Caps%2C99&sr=8-1