Anyone know where to get this screw?

KarateHottie93

I let someone borrow my 980 AMP Extreme card for a couple of years. I finally got it back the other day when they bought a prebuilt. I pulled it's original home out of the closet and stuck it back in. I noticed crazy sag and finally got it out tonight to straighten the bracket some. Then I realized the damn bracket screw is missing. Anyone know where I can get the exact right screw? This card is super rare in North America. It's one of the few parts I'm pretty sentimental with and would like to keep it as original as possible. Sorry for the bad pics.

IMG_20220222_005141496.jpg

IMG_20220222_005130221.jpg

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

From a functional, standpoint it's fine lol. I used a belt clip screw off an old kydex holster. Not having the right thing drives me crazy though. What sucks is I probably had some of the exact ones laying around. I've let all my spare PC parts and accessories get thrown out over the years... expecting to never get into this stuff again.

IMG_20220222_011315266.jpg

It's most likely standard imperial (american standard) UNC 6/32 screw, like the one used to screw the video card to the case, or the ones used to mount the motherboard to the case. 

If not, it's most likely M3 (metric 3), a bit thinner and a bit finer threading... like the ones used to mount optical drives to the case. 

If neither of the above are working, then next most likely is UNC 5/40  (like the hex screws on VGA connectors or serial/parallel ports)

35 minutes ago, mariushm said:

It's most likely standard imperial (american standard) UNC 6/32 screw, like the one used to screw the video card to the case, or the ones used to mount the motherboard to the case. 

If not, it's most likely M3 (metric 3), a bit thinner and a bit finer threading... like the ones used to mount optical drives to the case. 

If neither of the above are working, then next most likely is UNC 5/40  (like the hex screws on VGA connectors or serial/parallel ports)

You're amazing lol. Upon further investigation, it's basically the exact same rounded Phillips headed screw I already got, but shorter. I wish I wasn't so OCD about the dumbest things.