Most power efficient 1080p display that is at least 16 inches

RageTester

I know eink would use less power, but 1 phone with such screen is enough for me, big size color eink is not a thing yet either.

I think I have made my mind on getting IPS rathen than VA, but most monitors I run into have really bad power consumption, probably old models on local stores...

I am ready to order from abroad, hopefully it survives the delivery.

Is there a reliable source to check monitor power consumption?

Am I right to think that 75Hz refresh rate will use more power than 60Hz?

Most of the power consumption of a monitor will be the backlight, so a low power display would be a dim display - respectively you can make any monitor draw less by lowering brightness.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Whats the reason for needing such a low power display?

The trick here is to get a display that can go very dim. Lowering refresh rates and stuff is also a nice way to chip a bit of power consumption. A lot of those portable monitor style things already have very low power draw and if you dim them they drop even lower.

Power isn't getting cheaper, I consider power consumption part of product cost.

Now to find a portable monitor that has  a decent stand solution, so it doesn't wreck itself by falling...

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.