Why isn't 1440p Video editing a thing

Go to solution Solved by AbydosOne,
2 minutes ago, Marko1600 said:

But I never hear anything about 1440p video editing.

If I had to guess, it's because 1440p never became part of the TV market, which went straight from 1080p to 4K. 1440p just doesn't exist in the public consciousness the same way the others do as buzzwords.

On 2/23/2022 at 10:05 PM, IPD said:

Practical experience matters little to those who insist that the books are the authoritative source.  Ironically, this is what caused a catastrophic amount of bloodshed in WWI; practical experience running counter to "book-smarts" was not adhered to by leadership.

People bigging themselves up saying they’re seeing better than PERFECT FUCKING VISION are clearly lying 

4 hours ago, Imbadatnames said:

People bigging themselves up saying they’re seeing better than PERFECT FUCKING VISION are clearly lying 

*exerts deliberate attempt to avoid personal attacks*

I know what my eyes see.  That matters far more than the book smarts you have repeatedly claimed to have--and been shown to lack.

10 hours ago, IPD said:

*exerts deliberate attempt to avoid personal attacks*

I know what my eyes see.  That matters far more than the book smarts you have repeatedly claimed to have--and been shown to lack.

i almost spilt my coffee over this nonsense,  since when was 20/20 "perfect vision" lol.   has he never met any one with 20/15 vision?  hell even people who need corrected lenses can order 20/15 contacts or glasses.....like what is "perfect vision" oh my,  kinda reminds me of my tykes who are 4 and 5 years old who just refuse to accept they were wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 5:12 AM, Imbadatnames said:

Have you ever actually used a 4K television? The difference between 1080P and 4K on my 50 inch TV is night and day.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

4 hours ago, Roswell said:

Have you ever actually used a 4K television? The difference between 1080P and 4K on my 50 inch TV is night and day.

I mean did you miss the part where it was said that around 50” is where 4K becomes noticeable for TVs?