Thanks LinusTechTips for the memories I shared with my best friend

Ewok_the_good

This is one of the first posts ive made on here and im sad to make it. Thank you Linus and to every at Linus Media group for making your videos. On 1/10/2022 my best friend of 10 years was killed in a motorcycle accident, his name was Justyn Harrill. He actually met Linus once at CES 2020 and greatly enjoyed talking to you. Once Linus tech tips was created after Linus left NCIX we watched his videos almost every day and sent each other the links to new uploads just in case one of us missed them, We even went over to each others houses to watch review videos of new CPUS and GPUS like when the Nvidia 10 series or AMD ZEN launched.
I thank everyone at Linus media group for these memories i will treasure forever and personally thank Linus from the bottom of my heart for making these videos that brought us together.

Sorry for your loss 😞 Glad you were able to find a common interest in technology and shared that between you two. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

It was because of watching LTT grow and develop that I felt compelled to pick up the camera again after the disaster of my time in college, and a number of years at dead-end job. I still have a long way to go, but overall, LTT has been a positive influence on my life, and I feel that Linus and his team probably inspires many other creators, and people in general out there, to want to do better.

May your best friend rest in piece, and you good fortune.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Justyn was a friend of mine as well and watching Linus was something we bonded over as well. i remember how exited he was when he saw himself playing vr in the background of one of the ces vids. he was a great dude 

• 1 month later...