Upgrade or build new system ? recommendations/advice appreciated

Budget (including currency): up to 1200 €

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Lost Ark,Elden Ring, Horizon Zero Dawn,Blender,Photoshop,VS Studio

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

So I was planning to upgrade my current pc for the upcoming release of elden ring and lost ark and am wondering what my best option would be as well as if its worth it to consider building a completely new pc rather than upgrading. 
I'm fairly new to pc building so i'd appreciate any advice and recommendations given. 

Current Setup:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X Six-Core Processor   3.60 GHz
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
MOBO: B350 PC MATE (MS-7A34)
RAM:16GB
Power Supply: Be Quiet system power b8
CPU cooler: be quiet dont know the exact one
Storage: 2tb hdd and 256gb ssd
Case: SILENT BASE 601

Monitors: AOC G2590VXQ, AOC G2460PF

7 minutes ago, 139389 said:

So I was planning to upgrade my current pc for the upcoming release of elden ring and lost ark

Your current build doesn't look that bad right now. I would try to play these games first with your current hardware and see if it's acceptable to you.

If not, upgrading is an option. You can upgrade CPU to something like the 3700X on B350. Get a new PSU (if PSU is not enough wattage) and GPU.

Upgrade option:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (€291.95 @ Computeruniverse) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon RX 6700 XT 12 GB Fighter Video Card  (€797.99 @ Mindfactory) 
Power Supply: Enermax Revolution D.F. 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€98.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €1188.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-02-14 19:27 CET+0100

If you're PSU is around or above 600W, you probably don't need to change it. You could also consider 3060TI is another alternative GPU. Most games don't need more than 16GB of ram, but it is nice to have and an easy upgrade.

Ok so I don't see a reason to upgrade here at all since your system more than meets what those games are requiring to run.

First get the games and then see if a upgrade is needed at all. Don't do it the other way around.

First of all thank you for responding. 
I"ve tried to play Lost Ark with some difficulties so far and was unable to fix those stuttering and performance issues however i'll say i was unable to test/play alot due to eu servers being completely overwhelmed almost all the time. As far as Elden Ring goes my specs seem to meet the recommended requirements that were released today, so i'm fairly optimistic and will give it a try first.