My first build. Can someone look over this?

Mainix

I am planning on building my own PC and these are the parts so far: 

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/HPmsY9 

I would love it if someone could look over this and tell me if this is a good setup or if anything‘s just stupid. The PC is going to be used for games like Valorant or Minecraft. Sometimes Star Wars Squadrons. I wouldn‘t like to go much higher than the current ammount in the list (2016 USD).

There are a couple things.

1.) Don't get a Z690 board with a non-overclockable CPU. That's a good board and everything, but you can save money and get the same overall experience going with a B660/H670 board. If you were going for that so you could overclock the 12400, you need a board with a clock gen to do that, which basically is limited to 8 boards, all of which are DDR5. 

2.) Don't get an AIO with a non-overclockable CPU. It would be purely aesthetic, it's not overclockable so the extra thermal headroom will do nothing. The stock cooler is fine for that CPU.

3.) Faster RAM isn't much more, a kit of Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600MHz CL16 is ~$10 more and will give a little extra performance. 

4.) I'd get an SSD with a DRAM cache. It's $30 more for a 970 Evo but will have much better random performance so will feel snappier

5.) Swap the case out for the airflow version of it. The case is covered in glass, so while it might look cool, it will mean your temperatures are across the board much higher than the airflow edition. 

6.) Don't get corsair fans, they're really expensive and only look nice. The Arctic P12 RGB are cheaper and still have RGB.

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/kxcXLs

Here's the list with all the suggestions, it's a little over 100 euros cheaper and will perform better overall. 

Thank you so much. I will look into this and decide which I will choose.