Cpu and Motherboard swap help

Go to solution Solved by SimplyChunk,

Just swap it all over and boot it up.  Give windows 10, 10 minutes at the start and you won't even need to reinstall it. once you're in windows open up control panel, open adminastrative tools, open computer management, open storage open disk manahement.  find your drive partitions and right click them to 'mark partition as active'  You should be good from there

Current specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core 3.2 GHz (typically overclocked, I have really good thermals)
8gb(2x) 2133 MHz (It's mixed and throttled as a result; I plan on upgrading it in the future)
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (EVGA)
MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX
Four drives of storage, totaling about 3tb of storage (I plan on changing this to one or two large drives, but not soon)
Windows 10 Home 64-bit

What's swapping:
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core 3.2 GHz  to  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x Twelve-Core 3.7 GHz
MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX  to  MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS Motherboard

General Notes:
The old motherboard is labelled as "AMD Ryzen 3000 Desktop Ready," with the new motherboard being labelled as "AMD Ryzen 3000 Desktop Ready" and "AMD Ryzen 5000 Desktop Ready."
I do not plan to typically have the new cpu overclocking, since I do not foresee any upgrades or changes regarding it once this is finished and want to prolong its life expectancy.
I play a lot of games, varying in technical complexity and optimization, and occasionally have overnight blender renders, so I stress the machine at seemingly random intervals throughout any given week.

Question:
How should I go about changing these two parts? My main concerns are that either 1) I will need to spend extra money for someone else to finish what I start because of a niche issue, or 2) I lose data on my drives, since I have amassed a little bit a lot over the past few years. I can work off of general guidance, but a step-by-step checklist and guide of pre-teardown things to do and what to do during the swapping would be much better for me, and I can't find anything particularly elaborate online describing how to go through something like this that is at all recent. I don't have any general limitations beyond raw budget, so if something needs to be downloaded onto a flash drive or anything like that just assume that I can do that as well, with some form of provided guidance that is...
Thanks!

Just swap it all over and boot it up.  Give windows 10, 10 minutes at the start and you won't even need to reinstall it. once you're in windows open up control panel, open adminastrative tools, open computer management, open storage open disk manahement.  find your drive partitions and right click them to 'mark partition as active'  You should be good from there

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!