My PC Experience. The biggest review I’ve ever done.

Ok, my PC is very special to me. I only just got it in Christmas, but this PC has meant a lot to me. It is my daily PC. It does everything for me. Video editing, photo editing, gaming, talking to my friends, and even more later down the line. Maybe I’ll start Blender one day, but not for a while. Anyways, let’s start this big review. Sit back, relax, grab some popcorn, and let’s start reviewing.

THE ADVANTAGES

Before we even start on the pros, (which are a lot) let’s talk about the advantages of having a PC. (Sorry to the people without one!) There are many, but in my opinion, the biggest advantage is that you can multitask so easily. Yes you can photoshop, yes you can do video work, and yes you can play almost every single game. But if you really think about it, the PC is a beautiful, multitasker. How? Well, you can watch a video while playing a game, and while using Blender or video editing. You can do so much at once, that sometimes you may only want to do 1 or 2 things. It does matter on how powerful your specs are, but almost everyone now has at least a dual-core CPU, so you can multitask without your computer exploding. Now are the disadvantages, because there are a few.

THE DISADVANTAGES

I know right? There are disadvantages to owning a computer? Yes, yes there are. Not a lot, but there are a few, like mobility. You can’t just shove a computer into your pocket. Unless your pockets are the size of the Hawaiian Islands. Another thing is power. Would you like to carry around a motherboard with a power supply with you? No, I don’t think so. You would want to carry around a phone, with a cable. There are a couple of other things, but this isn’t what you came here for, you came here for the review of MY computer. So, let’s begin!

THE PROS

Uh, do I even need a paragraph for this? Yes. But anyways, there are so many pros for me because I’ve never had a PC, so this feels insane. I also have a really good PC. (CPU, GPU, and AIO review links are at the end.) I felt like passing out when I got it. I love how smooth the games are, I love the video editing work I can do on it, I love the big screen with all of the beautiful 120Hz, and I love that sweet sweet RGB. A lot of people complain about their PC’s, but if you just take a step back and think for a second, you’ll really see that maybe it’s not so bad after all. You’ll think maybe I am really lucky that I got this. Because, you ARE! We are all grateful enough to have all of this cool gear. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have the latest 9.8GHz CPU with 837 cores, you have heart, a PC, and gratefulness. That, is why I love the gaming community.

CONCLUSION

Oh boy, it’s great. We are all lucky to have this. And again, thank you so much mom and dad for this PC, and thank you stranger for reading this forum. Hope to catch you next time someone gets cancelled. Wait I don’t have Twitte- well whatever. Hope to see you next time, I, see you..?

My PC’s Rating: 8274639927383/10. Wonderful.

Reviews for CPU, GPU, AIO.

CPU: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1409650-ryzen-9-5900x-review/

GPU: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1402516-asus-rtx-3060-ti-lhr-review/

AIO: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1410179-corsair-h150i-aio-review/

Edited by ebprince the computer nerd
forgot to add reviews

how are you doing today

4 minutes ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

Ok, my PC is very special to me. I only just got it in Christmas, but this PC has meant a lot to me. It is my daily PC. It does everything for me. Video editing, photo editing, gaming, talking to my friends, and even more later down the line. Maybe I’ll start Blender one day, but not for a while. Anyways, let’s start this big review. Sit back, relax, grab some popcorn, and let’s start reviewing.

THE ADVANTAGES

Before we even start on the pros, (which are a lot) let’s talk about the advantages of having a PC. (Sorry to the people without one!) There are many, but in my opinion, the biggest advantage is that you can multitask so easily. Yes you can photoshop, yes you can do video work, and yes you can play almost every single game. But if you really think about it, the PC is a beautiful, multitasker. How? Well, you can watch a video while playing a game, and while using Blender or video editing. You can do so much at once, that sometimes you may only want to do 1 or 2 things. It does matter on how powerful your specs are, but almost everyone now has at least a dual-core CPU, so you can multitask without your computer exploding. Now are the disadvantages, because there are a few.

THE DISADVANTAGES

I know right? There are disadvantages to owning a computer? Yes, yes there are. Not a lot, but there are a few, like mobility. You can’t just shove a computer into your pocket. Unless your pockets are the size of the Hawaiian Islands. Another thing is power. Would you like to carry around a motherboard with a power supply with you? No, I don’t think so. You would want to carry around a phone, with a cable. There are a couple of other things, but this isn’t what you came here for, you came here for the review of MY computer. So, let’s begin!

THE PROS

Uh, do I even need a paragraph for this? Yes. But anyways, there are so many pros for me because I’ve never had a PC, so this feels insane. I also have a really good PC. (CPU, GPU, and AIO review links are at the end.) I felt like passing out when I got it. I love how smooth the games are, I love the video editing work I can do on it, I love the big screen with all of the beautiful 120Hz, and I love that sweet sweet RGB. A lot of people complain about their PC’s, but if you just take a step back and think for a second, you’ll really see that maybe it’s not so bad after all. You’ll think maybe I am really lucky that I got this. Because, you ARE! We are all grateful enough to have all of this cool gear. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have the latest 9.8GHz CPU with 837 cores, you have heart, a PC, and gratefulness. That, is why I love the gaming community.

CONCLUSION

Oh boy, it’s great. We are all lucky to have this. And again, thank you so much mom and dad for this PC, and thank you stranger for reading this forum. Hope to catch you next time someone gets cancelled. Wait I don’t have Twitte- well whatever. Hope to see you next time, I, see you..?

My PC’s Rating: 8274639927383/10. Wonderful.

You never specified your specs, now I will die wondering what they are...

Gaming Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 BE  |  GPU: ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC  | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 3200mhz  |  Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2  |  Storage:  WD Blue SN550 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD  |  Case:  Corsair 4000D Airflow  |  Power Supply: Corsair CX650w Bronze Series

3 minutes ago, MistahHaskins said:

You never specified your specs, now I will die wondering what they are...

I am so sorry! I forgot to link the reviews for CPU, GPU, and AIO. Here are the reviews, I will edit the post now.

CPU: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1409650-ryzen-9-5900x-review/

GPU: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1402516-asus-rtx-3060-ti-lhr-review/

AIO: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1410179-corsair-h150i-aio-review/

how are you doing today