Corsair H150i AIO Review

In my new PC, I have an AIO for my 5900X. I love the thing so much, it’s so great. Since it’s a big part of my PC, I think it deserves its own review.

THE PROS

Well, it’s a cooler. It cools the CPU, which makes it go faster, which makes me happy. I love how quiet it is as well. I also love the RGB fans on it.  They look so, professional and classy. The RGB software is simple and fun, and it’s quiet. Did I mention it was quiet? Sadly, there is one con. THE CLEANING.

THE CONS

I am scared of the day I have to clean this beauty. I have heard that it is a pain in the butt. You have to disassemble almost the entire thing and get like an air compressor to clean it. It sounds very challenging and not fun.

CONCLUSION

It’s so wonderful. The cleaning might be a miss, but every beauty has an ugly side I guess you could say.

Corsair H150i AIO Rating: 9.5/10. It just works.

how are you doing today

im not even gonna clean my h150i elite cappelix, just gonna let it run until it eventually dies

Hope my response helps 🙂 

GPU MSI Gaming Ventus OC RTX 2060 CPU Intel Core i5-12600k Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X Memory Crucial DDR5 4800 Storage Western Digital SN850 500gb | PSU Corsair RM650x (2018) | CPU cooler Corsair H150i Elite Capellix Monitor MSI  Mouse Logitech G305 White Keyboard Royal Kludge RK61 (Cherry MX Reds) | Headset Logitech G533 |

AIO cleaning is a pain, that's my main reason to go back to air cooling (apart from performance differences have narrowed)

you can get aftermarket filters for the fans which would catch most of the dust instead of letting it into the fins, you lose some airflow but the corsair fans have more than enough static pressure to compensate.

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it