Do You Ever Feel Like

Rashy

Do you ever feel like:

Oh i need to complete this game but its already late and i have classes/school tomorrow but tomorrow is friday so i get to stay up late!

Then when you reached the next day, you wanted to play the game till dawn and you get bored under 2 minutes of the campaign then started to wonder off the internet. The next day you realize that you forgot to complete the campaign and stay up late to play some games and now you regret it.

It happens to me always.

Do you ever feel like:

Oh cool somebody's using the weapon and it looks like it dominates, then when you use the weapon you still suck.

It happens to me always.

Do you ever feel like:

Hey wanna play some games tomorrow? then when its tomorrow you get bored with your friend under 1 hour.

It also happens to me

Can you tell me what Do you ever feel like?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Do you ever feel like you can pass the most difficult part in a game with ease but fail at the easiest? 

It happens to me always.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Do you ever feel like you just completed a portion of a level but need to reload your last save because you feel you can do it BETTER ???

Spoiler

Do you ever feel like after playing a game with low fps, the would entire world got smoother? 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Do you ever feel like killing yourself because you can't get passed a certain part of a game, spending 4 hours of your time to utter frustration just to beat it in 5 minutes the next day...

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Do you ever feel like there's a swarm of enemies AS SOON AS YOU HIT "R"?

Related to that: Do you ever feel like reloading after every few shots even when using almost fully loaded LMG in any FPS game ever (like: use like 3 bullets out of 100 and still want to reload it)?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Related to that: Do you ever feel like reloading after every few shots even when using almost fully loaded LMG in any FPS game ever (like: use like 3 bullets out of 100 and still want to reload it)?

Yeah, I like my numbers ending in zeros.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Do you ever feel like th--

i feel like the king of 880ti is going to poop all over my chest

:mellow:

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

Do you ever feel like you will never get that penta kill, because there is always that one person on the team that decides to ks the last kill? yeah.... (cries in corner)

wotm8?

..you saved the game at a nice spot, only to come back the next day and it still starts you off at the beginning of that level even if you saved at a supposed spot you can save... WTF?

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Do you ever feel like your winning the match with alot of kills but turns out your teams ticket is down to 10 while the other team ticket is still 50?

It happens to me always.

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Do you ever feel like after playing a game with low fps, the would entire world got smoother? 

IT. HAPPENS. TO. ME. ALWAYS.

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Do you ever feel like you're confused because one day you were dominating and hitting every shot on this particular game then the next day you are complete and utter shit. Hits me in the feels every time.

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

IT. HAPPENS. TO. ME. ALWAYS.

Someone understands... 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Do you ever feel like that trap across the hall is harmless but when you cross it, it kills you as soon as it activates

Do you ever feel like that trap across the hall is harmful but when you cross it, it doesnt activate at all.

Do you ever feel like you have the most powerful computer in the world but when you joined the LTT you have the weakest computer there is.

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Do you ever feel like that u have finished most of the games but still when a friend asks u about how u completed that mission in some game, u cant recall that instantly bcoz u have played a ton of games and u cant remember some shitty mission... :P

Do you ever feel like my iGPU is a piece of shit since it can't handle Minecraft and near the lowest settings at 1024x768?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Do you ever feel like that you've completed the game's main missions but the game still asks more for 100% completion.

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again.

I was about to say that -_-

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Do you ever feel like you don't give a crap about anything at all?

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Do you ever feel like what the hell with some games which demand much hardware but for crappy graphics.... :P