Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL - Overheating drives

I've got a decently packed setup with fans on top / bottom but not internal side and my system hits somewhere near 70c when going hard but the hdd cage behind the motherboard is pretty hot to the touch, the drives are reporting that they are hitting 55c but i feel it could be a bit higher as well. The case somewhat could fit 15mm fans near the drives but they'd be hitting flat metal and i somewhat don't know how to cool these drives, my other option is using an external hdd box but is there any internal cages that i can get which won't look too bad? i feel having it inside the case where there's more fan points would make it cooler just do to much more airflow.

That's the problem with this layout, Lian Li O11 is not a good pick if you have HDDs. You can try to swap the side-intake fans for exhaust so they get the air from the main compartment and 'exhaust' into the secondary one, and then close the perforation on the side panel somehow so the air is forced to go through the HDD cage.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

i didn't expect such a case to have issues with hdd bay heat, i bought the case for it's size and figured it'd have enough since never really having that issue generally, thinking to see if i can mount mini fans on the rear of the case into a fan controller, use the doors of the cage as mounting points since they have openings on them and enough room to mount to / through with cables.

So i've kinda figured to put fans on the how swap removable doors, with enough cable to remove the doors still but just small 80mm fans to blow air into the bays which seems like a decent idea, having them usb i feel is also decent but otherwise i feel the amount of cables may cause too much interrupted to airflow with the fans trying to force air into the bays from the other side of the case.