Help, switched to new aio, cpu temp 100 degrees, pc shuts it self down after few seconds

Hey, ive just upgraded from a 120mm aio to the nzxt kraken x73, now when i turn on the pc i can watch the temps rise to about 112 degrees, then the pc turns itself off.聽
ive pluged in the 3 pin comming from the pump into the cpu fan header, the usb connection into an usb header, the sata cable into the powersupply and all the extra fans into a sys fan header.聽
ive tried changing it arround, putting the 3 pin onto a sys fan or the radiator fans onto the cpu fan header.

i have tried shaking the radiator or changing the position to maybe remove air from unwanted positions.聽
in the bios the header i put the pump on shows 0 rpm, ive also tried changing the mode from auto to pwm or changing the speed to full speed.

im not an expert and dont know much further 馃槄

thanks for any help 馃檪

20 minutes ago, Etar420 said:

Hey, ive just upgraded from a 120mm aio to the nzxt kraken x73, now when i turn on the pc i can watch the temps rise to about 112 degrees, then the pc turns itself off.聽
ive pluged in the 3 pin comming from the pump into the cpu fan header, the usb connection into an usb header, the sata cable into the powersupply and all the extra fans into a sys fan header.聽
ive tried changing it arround, putting the 3 pin onto a sys fan or the radiator fans onto the cpu fan header.

i have tried shaking the radiator or changing the position to maybe remove air from unwanted positions.聽
in the bios the header i put the pump on shows 0 rpm, ive also tried changing the mode from auto to pwm or changing the speed to full speed.

im not an expert and dont know much further 馃槄

thanks for any help 馃檪

What is your motherboard?
Is there a pump header on it ? if so then you should plug the pump cable there
Then plug all the fan on the rad to CPU_Fan.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

I'm seeing 2 possibilities here

1: plastic still on block in between CPU, bad thermal paste application, etc. Those sort of things

2: the pump is dead.

6 minutes ago, Jack Dvorak said:

plastic still on block

Most likely, double check and remount.聽

13 hours ago, Poinkachu said:

What is your motherboard?
Is there a pump header on it ? if so then you should plug the pump cable there
Then plug all the fan on the rad to CPU_Fan.

Its a gigabyte b450 aorus elite, it has no pump header

13 hours ago, Heliian said:

Most likely, double check and remount.聽

Checked and thats not the case

13 hours ago, Jack Dvorak said:

I'm seeing 2 possibilities here

1: plastic still on block in between CPU, bad thermal paste application, etc. Those sort of things

2: the pump is dead.

Yeah i think the pump might be dead, ist also doesnt light up wenn i turn the pc on