What are the top 5 audiophile headphone brands (can come with or without a mic)?

minimalist

100x more than i got :P tho i have had issues with unemployment or going to school... :(

Edit(actually read it wrong, i added a 0)

I don't even earn a penny on my own. I'm still a student. My parents send me around 2000 € a month. It's nice to have free time and shit but it feels kinda sucky. ( Atleast i know that they have more than enough money.)  Normally i could get Bafok (You get money for being a student at university) but my parents have too much money (Sounds odd) for me to get it. They won't give it to me and say your parents have more than enough money. Take their money not ours. 

Normally i could get Bafok (You get money for being a student at university) 

you guys got that in germany aswell? nice to find fellow progressive countries in the world :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

you guys got that in germany aswell? nice to find fellow progressive countries in the world :P

*Progressive-country-fist*  :D Yeah the American system is screwed up. Also healthcare in the US is a joke  :unsure:

yes, for durability most people will agree that sennheiser are amongst the best,  I probably also wager AKG and Sony are there too.  It's the other more subjective aspects that I can't rate. Which is why even though i love my audio I am very reluctant to recommend headphones outside of very general terms (i.e open/closed, flat, cheap/expensive).

Yeah I probably could have done an even better job asking my question, which I completely failed at from the beginning, by asking what are the most established or well respected brands.  Something along that line.  Maybe even higher end headphone brands.  I could have done a better job on my end.  I know that lol

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

I don't personally know, but from lingering within the audiophile community I can list out 5 well regarded brands in no particular order...

-Razer

-Steelseries..

haha i kid.. i kid...

-sennheiser

-beyerdyanmic

-akg (only those 7 series that i keep hearing about)

-hifiman

-audio technica

-sony, grado, denon... also worth mentioning. 

I have to disagree with some of the other people who have posted here. I would assume that largest hifi brands, in terms of most talked about and bought in the (hifi, i mean high end) community without regard to price would be: Sennhieser, Beyer-dynamic, Audeze, Grado, Shure. furthermore, although they dont have the same volume (production wise), I certainly wouldn't put it above JH audio (which has an over 600 page appreciation forum dedicated to it)