Evga xc2 2080ti display problems

Mochat

So I thought I would try one last thing before waiting 6 months to get the warranty all processed and get the card back. I have tried everything from downloading new drivers and rolling back the drivers for this card and even doing a fresh install of windows, but for some reason none of it worked and I was wondering if anyone here knew of a solution:) I also moved the card between pcle slots thinking maybe the top slot was busted but had the same result. The weirdest thing is that when I put my old card in the display is perfectly fine, my old card is a msi xs oc 1660 super, but with the 2080ti the screen will just start to glitch when I move my cursor, like shown in the video and pictures below. It doesn’t cut out whole lines of the display but just likes to create weird little blips/holes in the display. I really hope someone here can help cause I’m at a loss. I’ll list my specs in a picture as well just in case that would make a difference. (Yes I know the gpu is in the lower slot that’s just the state of testing I was in at the moment) 

image.jpg

image.jpg

you have tried multiple cables as well? Generally its one of three things, The ports on the GPU, The port on the monitor, Or the wire. In rare cases it can actually also be the Display module, and it can get a bit wonky. From what it looks like it could be a few things, you said the 1650S does not have any of that issue, so it very well could be the GPU.

Ok thanks:) I’ll have to possibly look at the connection to the motherboard as well…maybe it’s just dirty or something otherwise I’ll have to talk to evga support and see about getting it fixed/replaced which I was hoping to not have to do

Sooo I have no idea what just happened but for some reason while redownloading the Logitech g pro software my pc just reset to settings I had changed like a month ago and it seems to be working perfectly fine now:) I’ll keep updating if anything changes but I’m still confused as to what happened…not complaining tho