Temps going high

DriftOP

Hey guys i am using ryzen 5 3600 with NZXT m22 cooler on b450 aorus pro wifi and my cpu temps are not really good.

I changed my thermal paste to noctua nth1 and after applying it temps were normal for some days but went really high after some days this happened several time whenever i changed my thermal paste

note: my pc is already clean, i have a case with very good airflow, bios and drivers are latest updated and rest everything is fine.

temps: when applied thermal paste on idle: 43-50 degrees. while gaming : 65-75 degrees. Then after some days suddenly while gaming : 85-95 and on idle :53-60

i cannot figure out whats the reason behind this please help me with it .

Are you in a small non ventilated room? does it get really hot where you are? its totally possible its a climate issue. are you running any overclocks? Id be interested to know what your cpu voltages are like.

Current main PC:

CPU: R7 5800x (PBO undervolted)

GPU: 7900XT

RAM: 32gb Kingston Fury @ 3600mhz

MOBO: Asus ROG B550 F Gaming Wifi

CASE: Xtia Xproto ATX

Server PC:

CPU: Xeon X5690

GPU: R9 Fury X

RAM: Assorted 4gb sticks (24gb total)

MOBO: Asus Sabretooth X58

CASE: Alienware Area 51 ALX

1 hour ago, DriftOP said:

NZXT m22

A tiny 120mm aio is garbage, itll perform abit worse than a cheap 4 heatpipe tower like the se 224 xt and only good for sff

Any decent 4 heatpipe tower like the se 224 xt, freezer 34, pure rock 2, etc. Would be a good upgrade and you can just recoup some money by selling the aio to a sucker xD

NZXT m22 is the worst AIO ever made. im glad some of these questions are very easy 🙂 

4 hours ago, Terabyte_272 said:

Are you in a small non ventilated room? does it get really hot where you are? its totally possible its a climate issue. are you running any overclocks? Id be interested to know what your cpu voltages are like.

nope room temp is fine and is ventilated note it the problem is when i apply thermal paste it works fine but after some days it wont and today i noticed something that there is some are in center of cpu where there is very less or close to none thermal paste which i think is responsible for high temps but i dont why its happening i applied thermal paste in all ways now pea size, cross, less, more etc but still theres a gap where i see no paste when i remove the cooler

20 minutes ago, NorKris said:

NZXT m22 is the worst AIO ever made. im glad some of these questions are very easy 🙂 

i cannot agree more on this

3 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

A tiny 120mm aio is garbage, itll perform abit worse than a cheap 4 heatpipe tower like the se 224 xt and only good for sff

Any decent 4 heatpipe tower like the se 224 xt, freezer 34, pure rock 2, etc. Would be a good upgrade and you can just recoup some money by selling the aio to a sucker xD

thinking to get a 240 aio now probably lian li galahad 

3 hours ago, IPD said:

85-95?  That's a cold day in laptop land.

well its limit for amd they said

12 minutes ago, DriftOP said:

Do it. Fast 👌

40 minutes ago, DriftOP said:

Meh, better off with arctic liquid freezer cause they perform alot better and should be quieter too, they even have an argb version if thats what you are looking for

4 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Meh, better off with arctic liquid freezer cause they perform alot better and should be quieter too, they even have an argb version if thats what you are looking for

they dont have an ARGB version..

23 minutes ago, NorKris said:

they dont have an ARGB version..

https://www.arctic.de/en/Liquid-Freezer-II-240-A-RGB/ACFRE00093A

1 hour ago, DriftOP said:

i applied thermal paste in all ways now pea size, cross, less, more etc but still theres a gap where i see no paste when i remove the cooler

Sounds like the plate isn’t flat. Your temp issues may be to do with a poor quality AIO or old/bad quality thermal paste rather than your airflow. 

What paste are you using & how old is it?

7 hours ago, NorKris said:

If i buy Arctic P12 ARGBs for my H100 its a ARGB cooler ? nooop 

Just a black AIO with good fans , ARGB at that. Fans i would buy for Any 120-cooler

Yeah but it’s listed on their website - a 240mm AIO that’s ARGB 😏

20 hours ago, Ralfi said:

https://www.arctic.de/en/Liquid-Freezer-II-240-A-RGB/ACFRE00093A

Sounds like the plate isn’t flat. Your temp issues may be to do with a poor quality AIO or old/bad quality thermal paste rather than your airflow. 

What paste are you using & how old is it?

well its new and its noctua nt h1

20 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

its mounting method is very hectic and i think it will clash with some of my components on motherboard