Help plz with new build

Fano10

Budget (including currency): $500 USD TOP-MAX. THERES NO MORE MONEY.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Adobe Suite very basic , And web development Full stack, gaming every other day, and normal ofimatic.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): WD Green HDD 1tb, GPU GeForce 9500gt. 

Greetings , I'm Andrew and I live in Venezuela , I'm planing to build a new rig , I only have $500USD, like top , there's no more money. At least for now. 

I do a research for my own and I already pick a few parts ,I will like to read opinions , I'm fully opened to change it. 

CPU: i5-12400

Mobo: ASRock B660/ASRock H610

Ram : DDR4 16gb , 2x8 3200mhz 

SSD: SATA 3 ,250gb for OS.

HDD: 2TB for storage 

PSU: Seasonic Bronze 650w. 

I'm planing later , like in December something like that, buy a Gpu, a Etc 3050 or 3060 TI , and a new monitor , for now I use a TV as monitor, mine was fried in a power shutdown. 

And the case, I'm going to buy here, in Venezuela , Why?, is cheaper and I don't have to pay fleet and taxes. 

Besides that, transport that is kinda complicated. 

I have relatives in EEUU , so I will buy by Amazon, newegg, or any other shop. They are in Doral-Miami-Florida. 

I was thinking , buy a CPU F version , to save some money , and use the GeForce that I have. What do you guys think? Just for display the OS and the rest of stuff. 

My main activity is Web Development and Adobe Suite , occasionally gaming, games ? Total war saga, Assassin's creed,thing like that, I'm nop fan of FPS games , maybe the campaign but not competition. 

I use a normal mouse USB and a normal keyboard usb. No rgb . 

I don't have any pc for now , actually,I'm posting using my smartphone.

Seems reasonable for the budget.

Unless there is a significant saving, I would not get the F version of the cpu.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

46 minutes ago, brob said:

Seems reasonable for the budget.

Unless there is a significant saving, I would not get the F version of the cpu.

Well , actually , if I get the F version I can save $30USD, Is not that much but I can use that extra to get a better SSD or PSU or Ram. Just saying . 

But which one is better ? The integrated graphics on cpu or the GeForce 9500gt ? Just to display OS and coding. 

44 minutes ago, Caroline said:

Well, if it works. But don't expect to game a lot on that card, the new AC games won't run on it but they won't do on the iGPU either so if you can save by getting an F go for it.

What mobo exactly?

About the PSU, there's multiple 650W units made by Seasonic rated bronze (reminder: 80+ is not an indicator of quality at all) so which one?

Not if you have a few friends help you smuggle in the case in a rowing boat accompanied by intimidating men across a river. Been there, done that, anything to get a decent case rather than the chinese tin knockoffs being sold in my country at Lian-Li prices.

A man of culture.

The PSU is https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07MWHRG99/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

The mobo

https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B660M-HDV/index.asp

Or the H610 version. To save some money. 

The case I'm planing to buy the cheapest one , a Delux G505 , ist a ramdon brand . Here ist cost $35USD average. And there's others in $60Usd -$80Usd price range , but just that , ramdon Chinese brand. 

The good brands like Corsair, cooler master, razer, IST like $170USD , used condition ... Yes, the ppl here is crazy. 

For example, an Rtx 1650 USED and refurbished, $650Usd ... 

Here the pc shop sell all of models with DDR3 ram in $600 USD , and they say it's ",Brand new", there's many ppl that doesn't now anything about pcs and buy it. 

That's why im going to buy in EEUU . Thank god by the internet . 

My family is going the send me all the pc parts in a box , but put there a case is expensive to pay, here in Venezuela everything is expensive , here you have to decide , eat or medicines, eat or pay college, eat or buy clothes. 

Actually , for me, spend $500USD in a pc, IST a huge sacrifice, but I need the pc, I need my job. 

And yes, I never like anything of RGB, for my , it doesn't have any sense it all . And besides, ist boring, in my experience, it give me headache. 

But I respect the ppl who like it, I mean, everyone can do wherever they want. 

15 minutes ago, Fano10 said:

Well , actually , if I get the F version I can save $30USD, Is not that much but I can use that extra to get a better SSD or PSU or Ram. Just saying . 

But which one is better ? The integrated graphics on cpu or the GeForce 9500gt ? Just to display OS and coding. 

The integrated graphics on the 12400 will be much better, and has modern DirectX support as well.

#BudgetMasterRace

CPU: Pentium G4560  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 OC  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400mhz  CASE: NZXT S340  POWER SUPPLY: EVGA 500B MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B250M-DS3H  STORAGE: 1tb Wd Blue 7200rpm hdd  MOUSE: Redragon M711 Cobra Chroma RGB 

KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe  MICROPHONE: Blue Snowball  DISPLAY: Dell S2440L 1080p 60hz  HEADPHONES: Audio Technica ATH-M30X's

3 minutes ago, Zeke_ said:

The integrated graphics on the 12400 will be much better, and has modern DirectX support as well.

Thank you , I really appreciate your help mate. 

Any other advice ? 

1 hour ago, Fano10 said:

I consider US$30 a significant saving given the budget. Improving the PSU would be excellent. If there is any left over, I'd use it to improve storage.

CPU. iGPU has better performance than a 9500GT..

6 hours ago, brob said:

I consider US$30 a significant saving given the budget. Improving the PSU would be excellent. If there is any left over, I'd use it to improve storage.

CPU. iGPU has better performance than a 9500GT..

Thank you for your advice mate !! 

Which PSU do you think is better than the Seasonic Bronze? 

Yes you right , IGPU is better, but, I will work with the 9500gt just for display OS and basic work? 

2 hours ago, Fano10 said:

Thank you for your advice mate !! 

Which PSU do you think is better than the Seasonic Bronze? 

Yes you right , IGPU is better, but, I will work with the 9500gt just for display OS and basic work? 

You may find https://linustechtips.com/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-rev-148/ helpful in establishing a good PSU choice.

I don't really understand the question about the 9500GT. If you are asking if it would be fine for basic display tasks, it probably would up to 1080.  iGPU performance is roughly ten times better.

3 hours ago, brob said:

You may find https://linustechtips.com/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-rev-148/ helpful in establishing a good PSU choice.

I don't really understand the question about the 9500GT. If you are asking if it would be fine for basic display tasks, it probably would up to 1080.  iGPU performance is roughly ten times better.

Thank you mate , I appreciate it. 

I mean , the 9500gt I'm going to used just for display OS and programming , nothing big.  Waiting to buy a new GPU later. It will work?

Awesome, the PSU information, by the way, what do you think about 80 plus white PSU? Is worth it? 

I don't understand why you want to use a 9509GT when the i5-12400 includes a better performing gpu. 

Ah, I see. Do not get an i5-12400F if it means using a 9500GT for display services.