Looking For a Replacement For a Razer Naga Pro Wireless

I purchased a Razer Naga Pro Wireless during black Friday in November 2021, and have had nothing but problems with it.  I was met with an unfortunate stuttering issue that many others have faced due to 2.4 Ghz interference with the dongle.  I have tried to use the mouse in bluetooth but the poor polling rate is not up to my standards, and have have tried all possible fixes for it.  I am still within the return window (one upside to Amazon) and am looking into other options. 

I would prefer to have one with 5-6 side mouse buttons but it seems Razer is really the only mouse brand that has these sorts of wireless mice.  After some research, I think i've decided to go with the Corsair M65 Ultra Wireless even though it only has 3 side mouse buttons.  

What are your thoughts on this choice and are there any other mice you'd recommend as an alternative?

Any information or insight would be great! 

Setup

CPU: i7 10700K Cooled By Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix White Edition | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 VISION OC | MOBO: MSI MPG Z490M |

MEMORY: 32 GBs of Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB White CASE: White Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 W SFX | 

STORAGE: 2 TB Samsung 860 Evo SSD & 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 MONITOR: ASUS TUF VG27WQ1B 

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow V3 W/ Yellow Switches and Logitech G604 | OTHER: 8x White Corsair iCue QL120 and White Cable Extensions 

Add me on Steam!

Logitech has a G603 with 3 side buttons and Lightspeed wireless as an alternative.

But yeah, it seems like buttons are limited on wireless.

I use the logitech g604. It has 6 side buttons, 3 on top. It also has a dongle or can use bluetooth. I have a lot of  wireless and bluetooth devices in my office and have no interference problems. It's worth considering.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2022 at 9:10 AM, Brunur said:

I use the logitech g604. It has 6 side buttons, 3 on top. It also has a dongle or can use bluetooth. I have a lot of  wireless and bluetooth devices in my office and have no interference problems. It's worth considering.

I ended up going with the G604.  I've been using it for about a month and I love it! I thought I'd miss the extra bells and whistle like RGB, swappable side panel, etc., but honestly for the money this is the best mouse in this category.  Plus the classic infinite Logitech scroll wheel is always a good time.  The software can require some "patience" sometimes but overall it's fine.  Thanks for the recommendation!! 

Setup

CPU: i7 10700K Cooled By Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix White Edition | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 VISION OC | MOBO: MSI MPG Z490M |

MEMORY: 32 GBs of Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB White CASE: White Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 W SFX | 

STORAGE: 2 TB Samsung 860 Evo SSD & 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 MONITOR: ASUS TUF VG27WQ1B 

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow V3 W/ Yellow Switches and Logitech G604 | OTHER: 8x White Corsair iCue QL120 and White Cable Extensions 

Add me on Steam!

I'm glad you like it! G hub is not the most stable or user friendly software out there. I buy Logitech because of the hardware and make do with the software. I just picked up the G915 tkl to replace my dying G613. It's a great pairing with this mouse so far. I have enough buttons on the mouse I don't miss the G keys on the keyboard.