gpu not being 100% used

ady2405

i have a msi thin gf63 with i5 10500h and rtx 3050[40 watt] whenever i play valorent, my gpu is only being used upto 30% and cpu usage goes to 50%. i get 100-120 fps at high settings. 

also when i play pubg pc this issue occurs. there is no problem with the fps. i tried testing my gpu through furmark and at that time the utilisation went to 99%

17 minutes ago, ady2405 said:

i have a msi thin gf63 with i5 10500h and rtx 3050[40 watt] whenever i play valorent, my gpu is only being used upto 30% and cpu usage goes to 50%. i get 100-120 fps at high settings. 

also when i play pubg pc this issue occurs. there is no problem with the fps. i tried testing my gpu through furmark and at that time the utilisation went to 99%

RamSpeed and Specs they gave you? More detailed the better esp on RAM/Memory configurations with Laptop Performance I'd bet on this first.

Does it only come with 8GB RAM???? (My quick Google)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

17 minutes ago, ady2405 said:

Three questions:

• Are these results when plugged into wall power? (Often windows will automatically throttle components or the components simply don't have the power they need when not plugged in.)
  • If so, is power management (battery saver) turned all the way off in windows?
  • Do you have any sort of pre-installed MSI bloatware that possibly has application power profiles?
6 minutes ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

RamSpeed and Specs they gave you? More detailed the better esp on RAM/Memory configurations with Laptop Performance I'd bet on this first.

Otherwise, it's probably the memory.

R U L E  # 1   A b o u t   M e:   I   u s u a l l y   g i v e   D U M B   a d v i c e   a n d   y o u   s h o u l d   n o t   l i s t e n   t o  m e.