i3 10th gen issue

tsunamimi

Hey can you help me? I do have a problem with my processor. I decided to buy a new pc to play smooth fps especially in valorant. Instead of getting good fps, I cannot play valorant anymore because everytime I skill or teamates or enemy skill it lags, fps drops so hard. But i did play gta 5, Csgo and Dota 2 it runs smooth. Btw my System unit is i3 10th gen 12 gb ram and no graphics card. Please i do hope you will notice my email and help me thanks a lot.

Integrated graphics on Intel 10th gen are not really adequate for competitive gaming. 

CS:GO you can mostly get by with just decent CPU power, GTA5 will run an EZ-Bake Oven if you turn the settings and resolution down enough. Valorant you'd need all low settings to have a chance. 

12GB of RAM also suggests to me there's a good chance your memory is not running in dual channel, which certainly wouldn't help matters. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Ugh well you don't have a graphics card lol. 

Also what settings are you playing on? Not sure what the current state of igpus is but I wouldn't expect any decent frame rates at 1080p or higher. 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I'm going to guess that the 12GB RAM configuration is the issue. You'll only get up to 8GB running in dual-channel mode, which isn't going to be enough for Valorant. The game is going to use nearly 1GB for the "VRAM" portion of memory and then you'll still need 8GB of RAM for the game. The result is that part of your memory will be effectively single-channel, which is devastating for integrated graphics.

My advice would be to make sure you don't have anything open in the background and turn down the game settings as low as possible in the hopes that your total memory usage will drop below 8GB.

If you wanted to game without a GPU then buying a 10th gen i3 was fundamentally the wrong choice compared to getting an AMD system with a 5600G. Still, if you get the RAM situation sorted out, and are willing to accept dogwater graphics settings, you should be able to have an OK experience in these games. Everybody who plays competitive turns the graphics settings all the way down in them anyway, so it's not like you're missing anything visually. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

6 hours ago, Middcore said:

Integrated graphics on Intel 10th gen are not really adequate for competitive gaming. 

CS:GO you can mostly get by with just decent CPU power, GTA5 will run an EZ-Bake Oven if you turn the settings and resolution down enough. Valorant you'd need all low settings to have a chance. 

12GB of RAM also suggests to me there's a good chance your memory is not running in dual channel, which certainly wouldn't help matters. 

Thanks for the tips. I did low everything on valorant but it still lags very hard. It lags when they skill, when i shoot, And many more. Dota 2, Csgo Gta 5 work so smooth. Kinda confusing because gta 5 has a high requirements than valorant and valorant lag so much